RAY............ injured tonight.

SUPERTOE WROTE:

Really, aren't we the sneaky insider. So tell us where you acquired this information and came to this briliant decuction. He did hyperextend his knee here two years ago, when and where did he hurt it in the NFL?
[/quote]
NY Jets Confidential Genius.(www.SCOUT.com) Ray was released in early May. Although they agree that Ray did not get a ligitimite chance in NY he missed two work outs because of unknown injury ( I bet KNEE) although not 100% sure.
Read some news and surf the web if you require further info. It's all out there.

I would really be surprised if Ray didn't start against Ottawa.

Hey Mr. Know-it-all, wouldn’t it be time for you to realize the Esks’ second QB is MAAS, and not MOSS?

I know, I know… you’re not really interested in what’s going on outside of Toronto… :smiley:

GROW UP :roll:You don’t know any thing about me and you guys got your butt kicked here by an Argo fan. :lol:

?

NY Jets Confidential Genius.(www.SCOUT.com) Ray was released in early May. Although they agree that Ray did not get a ligitimite chance in NY he missed two work outs because of unknown injury ( I bet KNEE) although not 100% sure.
Read some news and surf the web if you require further info. It’s all out there.
[/quote]
Point taken. The story from all sources that I read indicated that Ray requested his release. The source in the story was Ray’s agent, Ken Stanniger. There was no mention of a mysterious injury. Being that Ricky had played here I watched and followed any news that I could regarding his stay in NY, although yes, it’s certainly possible that I missed something that was released. I will be sure to check the site you mention and will see for myself. Perhaps there are some clues or something there that will give me some idea as to why you are guessing that it’s his knee.

I am correct in assuming that you are guessing, no? After all you clearly stated said…(I bet knee) although not 100% sure…So exactly how much percent sure are you or is it just “wishfull thinking”. I have no problem admitting that I missed something or being taken to task if I am wrong. I will gladly admit it when I am, but please don’t try to convince me with guesses. Bring some proof.

Cheers