This is my take:
- Durant - Sask.- can run , roll-out or be a drop back pure passer. Very difficult to defend
- Cavilho- Mont.- picks defences apart but age has slowed him down. Not a scrambling threat anymore.
- Burris- Calgary- Hot and cold but more mature than in the past.
- Glen - Hamilton- experienced and can throw short and long and read defences pretty well.
- Ray - Edmonton- having an awful year but still better than the rest.
- Pierce - Winnipeg- injury prone but a heady qb.
- Lemon- Toronto- learning the CFL but not up to the others yet
- All the B.C. quarterbacks- despite a lousy offensive line - none of them have shown they can lead the team on the field.