Rank the 3rd jerseys!

From best to worst, I'd say:

1. winnipeg- wow! intriguing and unique, i like the gold color and the retro number font used.
  2. montreal- have always been a fan of the colors of their jerseys
    3.. edmonton- a lot of you will probably disagree. but again i think its unique and a color you dont see much in football uniforms
  3. b.c.- i like the design and colors on the shoulders, and the "retro lions paw"
  4. ottawa- decent jerseys
  5. calgary- not a fan of black 3rd jerseys, but more interesting than saskatchewans
  6. saskatchewan - black is too plain, too boring!

The Eskimos tobacco-yellow jerseys are an atrocity.

I think that fruity guy in the Reebok commercials should be taken out back and beaten until his heart stops for such an offense.

I hate Sask's third jerseys because we lost to Montreal with them. I say wear the road green and white every game!

I think BC has the best, followed by Ottawa, then Winnipeg, personally. This I consider more to do with the poor look of the BLACK THREE, than any quality. I thought that Winnipeg should have tried blue for the pants too, though, with white borders. Edmonton's jersey I like, but it is kind of weird. No one wears yellow. Look at any pro sport, or even military uniforms from before the 20th century. Only drummers wear yellow. Or Nashville.

BC is stand alone one of the best in the whole league, however, and Ottawa's is better than any Edmonton jersey!

1. BC: Simply outstanding!!!!!!!! LONG LIVE THE PAW!!!!!!
  2. Saskatchewan: Old time CFL fotball Baby!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!
  3. Montreal: they should be the home jerseys!!!! and then bring back the old black ones as a fouth!
  4. Ottawa: Great for a thrid jersey, if Ottawa goes back to Red and Gold, they should keep this jersey or make it Black and Red instead or Red and Black
  5. Winnipeg: Needs a darker Gold and more Blue, new degin couldn't hurt, Blue 'W ' is fine.
  6. Edmonton: no comment, just isn't good for the team
  7. Calgary: replace the guns with a cowboy hat

1. Hamilton: get one with Gold and Black!!!!!!!!
  2. Toronto: only down here becase I can't think of a good one for them

the best third jersey is to,s then Ott Sask, Cal,Ham,BC,win, edm as u see both of the gold third jerseys suck although to's is the best

1- Ottawa
2 -Mtl
3- Winnipeg (interesting)
4 to 8…don’t care…
9 - Edm

I'm swithing Ottawa and Winnipeg since I just had another look at thier thrids.

1. BC: Simply outstanding!!!!!!!! LONG LIVE THE PAW!!!!!!
  2. Saskatchewan: Old time CFL fotball Baby!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!
  3. Montreal: they should be the home jerseys!!!! and then bring back the old black ones as a fouth!
  4. Winnipeg: Needs a darker Gold and more Blue, new degin couldn't hurt, Blue 'W ' is fine.
  5. Ottawa: Great for a thrid jersey, if Ottawa goes back to Red and Gold, they should keep this jersey or make it Black and Red instead or Red and Black
  6. Edmonton: no comment, just isn't good for the team
  7. Calgary: replace the guns with a cowboy hat

1. Hamilton: get one with Gold and Black!!!!!!!!
  2. Toronto: only down here becase I can't think of a good one for them

For some reason i just really like that font they use for the numbers.

I think Ottawa's third jersey is the overall nicest jersey of the whole league.

Montreal has a nice 3rd jersey, and I also like that of the Blue Bombers. I thought "Finally, they don't look like anyone else". Distinctive.

I like Montreal's the best, looks like the jerseys they had in the 70's, Ottawa's look good too. Not sure about Winnipeg's, it's unique, but could've used blue pants instead of the white. Can't stand any of the black 3rd jerseys, boring. Edmonton's is probably the worst in the league.

Haven't seen any of the third jersey's except Ottawa and Winnipeg. I'm waiting for delivery of my first Renegade jersey, and it is the red, third jersey. Beautiful. I ordered the custom stitch numbers on it. Can hardly wait.

I like Ottawa's the Best. Edmonton's and Winnipegs don't do anything for me.

C'mon Kanga-Kucha, guns r KoOl!!!1!11!

No, those dueling guns are BS, just like the Colt .45s (the original name of the Astros) and the former Washington Bullets were. Guns are cool, but bad taste on a sports team ,nothing says "I'm gonna kill you" more than that and that isn't what football is abou, it's abou winning, not killing.

"Guns don't kill people......people kill people....."

Kidding - I have no problem with the guns. I feel they pay homage to the "western" atmosphere of the Stampeders.....wouldn't be the same without them.

Thanks why I suggested a Cowboy hat, that would do it as well methinks. It would also kinda like be a tribute to Calgary''s fallen WHA team, know as the Cowboys, Calgarys 'frist' pro hockey team.

There is a good reason why people haven't picked Calgary as there favoite 3nd jersey yet.

"Guns don't kill people.....APES WITH GUNS KILL PEOPLE!!!!" :lol:

I mean, look at this little bugger:

a hat simular to that would make a great logo, instead of dualing pistols.

I'll be honest with u kanga, i dont like that cowboy hat you picked out. However, i think that a cowboy hat of a different design would be better than the two pistols.

Kanga, that graphic, when taken as a logo, would look pretty cheesy. You'd definitely be best to stick with the guns instead of using that one. I wouldn't be opposed to a c'boy hat, though (she says as if she has a say in the matter.....).

I'm not saying that logo EXACTLY the way it is, but a variation of the Cowboy hat in it would be cool. I'm glad that we agree on that to some degree.