Rambo's birthday suprise!

http://calgary.vividas.com/offce_proj/rambobday/web/

Birthday Huh? whats he celebrating his 12th?
Trick & Hopeless finally grew up....whens Rambo going to follow? Or can we expect another self embarrassing version of hide & seek behind the goal posts on National TV.

Why is it that all the Sask fans I meet in real life are cool, and 99% of the ones on this board are wankers? Things that make you go hmmm ....

That was funny but they should have taped him better so he couldn't get away from the ice bath. Maybe used duct tape next time. :slight_smile:

I enjoyed the "hide and seek" routine.
One hopes it was a spontaneous response to apparently having successfully hidden from the Rider D on that play.
I could comment on a couple of things Lewis did on routine plays in that game, but I won't.......

Nik Lewis is one of my favourite players, but he really needs to focus....

I was actually surprised to see the routines, they'd seem to have been suppressed earlier in the season when Burris and the team got on fire.

Although, I thought Rambo's was kinda funny in a 'can't catch me!' sort of way.

That’s what I thought.
It was just a fun and spontaneous response.
I have 0 problems with some celebrations.
I think when the celebrations are more important than the team (see track meet/bobsled last year) and the trash talk exceeds the performance, it is a problem.

I even liked TO’s “roll the cameras” tribute to Bellichick and the NFL fined him for that and I think the guy is a cancer…

Your love for them seeks no boundries!

Yup they should have tied him up with duct tape.
Well it seems us Stamp fans and BC fans have something in common the dislike for sore loser Rider fans. And your right!

Arius I would like to know what does he need to focus on. He is only focused on one thing that is winning.

Trust me. The majority of Rider fans dislike sore loser Rider fans as well. (Of course we also dislike sore loser fans of other teams as well.)

Sniff sniff make note do not be happy after scoring a touchdown. Well the riders then should never celebrate after all what have they won in 18 years. Oh yes thats not nice to repeat. Was it 18 years or 17 years. ;()

thanks BigU your a good man! And your right sore losers are found on all teams fans. I am finding out there are more with the bombers then the riders which really is suprising.

Yeh?
And how is that winning streak going right now…?

How does a clip of Rambo's birthday surprise diverge into a dissing of Rider fans. Who made Retreivil the one to decide who is cool and who is not - judging from his "creativity" with his sigs - I think he should look in the mirror when he determines someone to be a wanker.

How did this thread suddenly become about riders fans?

Yes.
Back on track.
I couldn't get the video link to load the other day and have been to lazy to try again until now.

I agree--next time use duct tape or at least something that doesn't dissolve when it gets wet...
He got away far too easily....

Great video, 05. If they could have kept him taped to the post, they could have doused him over and over again, LOL.

I guess you did not read all of the comments on here now did you.

Adn this had nothing to do with it.

Birthday Huh? whats he celebrating his 12th?
Trick & Hopeless finally grew up....whens Rambo going to follow? Or can we expect another self embarrassing version of hide & seek behind the goal posts on National TV.

Really Ro I can see why so many BC fans dislike your efforts.

So Arius you think they should have used dust tape?

Sorry guys I don't come in tape.