Ralph Resigns?

Radio report in Hamilton says Brock Ralph has resigned for 3 years. He will be in Hamilton next week to finalize.

...good signing for the Cats.....I guess that will put the rumours to rest about him wanting to play in Alta....He has great hands....fair speed.....makes the Ti-Cats line-up of recievers look pretty good... :arrow:

........that's too bad, would've liked to see him in Cowtown with his brother.....

[url=http://www.900chml.com/news/news_local.cfm?cat=7428872912&rem=28041&red=80187223aPBIny&wids=410&gi=1&gm=news_local.cfm]http://www.900chml.com/news/news_local. ... _local.cfm[/url]

CHML News has learned the Hamilton Tiger-Cats have re-signed wide receiver Brock Ralph to a new three-year contract.
Ralph joined the Ticats on October 5th 2005 in a trade from Edmonton, along with defensive back Tay Cody and a draft pick.

Running back Troy Davis and offensive lineman Dan Comiskey went the other way in the deal.

The speedy receiver started two of four games at slotback with Hamilton after playing five games with Edmonton last season.

In nine games with the Eskimos and Ticats, Ralph had 9 receptions for 96 yards and one touchdown.

The 25-year old Ralph also attended the New York Jets training camp before the 2005 CFL season.

Brock’s younger brother, Brett, is a receiver with the Calgary Stampeders.

Ralph is expected to be in Hamilton this coming week to finalize the deal.

Word is the Ticats are working on more contracts in an effort to improve on last season’s 5-and-13 record.

Yeah, I too was hoping to see him in Calgary with his brother … good signing for the Cats.

Would there have been room for both of them on Calgary though?? I honestly don't know and am asking the question. That might have had something to do with it. How would you feel if you went to Calgary and subsequently gave your brother a trip to the practice roster.

…yes, there was room, and lil brother Brett wouldn’t have been relegated to the PS…Juhasz is a FA and really didn’t perform much this year, so he could be released and make room for Brock…our receiver core wouldv’e been Copeland, Lewis, Rambo, Ralph I and Ralph II…and Ralph the Dog…and Ralph Klein…but not ralph in the toilet…

brock and brett Ralph, not as good as Rock and Roelle Preston, that we had. Although they both turned into crappy players.