Rahim Abdullah back with Esks.

Abdullah back with Eskimos (9:15 a.m.)
Vicki Hall, edmontonjournal.com
Published: Monday, June 18, 2007
Edmonton - Rahim Abdullah is back with the Edmonton Eskimos.

The man with the mouth that never stops arrived at training camp with the Eskimos today as a replacement for the injured Brandon Guillory at defensive end.

Abdullah broke into the CFL with the Eskimos in 2002, only to suffer a coronary heart blockage after his second game. Against all odds, he resumed his career in 2003 with the Eskimos before defecting down the highway to the Calgary Stampeders.

I'm not so sure about this move, but if Guillory is going to be out for a long time, I guess the Esks felt more safe going with Abdullah rather than Rabe or Murphy(who are currently in camp).

I dont think its a bad move at all, Abdullah seems to be recovered from the blockage and will be a good fit for the Esks.

Man this sucks, i always told myself id never cheer for him again after he left now he's back...........i dont know what to do!!

...I was surprised K.A. was cut, he did quite well last year, a decent replacement for George White...he'll do well for you guys...

whos K.A Red?

....(grumble...friggin drugs from the 80s)....my mistake, I got Kahlil mixed up with Rahim...

hey we will take kahlil :wink:

...seems no-one can afford the services of kahlil these days...

huh?....hes not on the team?

No corny the younger brother got released! But he maybe up there with his big brother looking for employment.