Quinnie to be gone !!!!!

8) Ted Micheals announced on his 5:30 pm sports that the Cats will either trade or outright release Willie Quinnie within the next 24 hrs !!!! I don't think that will be much of a shock to anyone !!!!

Obviously, Ted doesn't know what he's talking about, as he's using an "either/or" situation.

It's hard to see how they can keep him after the way Fowlkes played last week, and the addition of Lumsden and Hill (maybe, where is he?), both of whom can run back kicks.

I liked Quinnie, but its a game of numbers and something has to give

Good.

He should have been cut during training camp.

Talman Gardner outplayed him badly...everyday.

Man, I'm going to miss the excitment of holding my breath everytime he atempts to return a kick. Fumble? No Fumble... Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

What, trade Quinnie and a 1st round pick for a second round pick?

If Yeast has not been picked up and had no trade value, Quinnie has less than "0" trade value...if that is possible?

The Spectator quotes Desjardins as saying "Quinnie no longer fits in the club's plans and will be cut or traded probably later today". Hmmm....What should I do, trade a player or draft for him or wait until later today to pick him up? I'm so confused! Never heard wording quite like that for releasing a player.

Agreed and Gardner Is a #1 WR in the CFL.

Cats Goofed Bigtime on that one

Quinnie, who has Flick-like speed, could be a great deep threat on this team, but they rarely gave him reps at WR during an actual game. It blows my mind how Kamau Peterson, who has done nothing all year, continues to be a starter at WR, even though other guys (Quinnie and Fowlkes)have the tools it takes to contribute there, but never make it off the bench. Some bad talent assessment on this Ticat team, in my opinion.

Quinnie, who has Flick-like speed, could be a great deep threat on this team, but they rarely gave him reps at WR during an actual game. It blows my mind how Kamau Peterson, who has done nothing all year, continues to be a starter at WR, even though other guys (Quinnie and Fowlkes)have the tools it takes to contribute there, but never make it off the bench. Some bad talent assessment on this Ticat team, in my opinion.
It's the ratio SackAttack. Peterson = Canadian Quinnie/Fowlkes = Import

Our team is built to have 2 Canadian recievers. But now, with Lumsden in the backfield you have room for 3 import recievers. Do you keep Peterson on the outside and make Hill a slotback replacing Morreale?

Put Hill Outside
Bench Peterson

I really do not like to ask this question but who is Talman Gardner playing for now?