Question for Lawyers and Police types.

If I were to be found in the act of strangling DAMON ALLEN ... could I get off with 'justifiable attempt homicide' once I present to the JURY 25 minutes SOLID of Damon TELLING them to VOTE for the Rogers player of the game ?

It takes every fibre of my being to fight the temptation to KICK MY TELEVISION every time I see that commercial !!!!!!1

Peace.

No jury in the world would convict you!

plead not guilty and i’ll say i saw Topcat1 doing it… hehehe, two birds with one stone i say.

He reminds me of Bill Cosby in those commercials.

The law says you should cease and desist.

That commercial is about as enjoyable as watching Damon sliding 5 yards for a first down and a Cat player getting flagged for 15 yards for brushing his shoelace.

Rehab can be a good thing; a very good thing.

MS you’re a riot. I’ve wanted to strangle DA for years, but for some reason or other people have always talked me out of it. :smiley: I say follow your heart :wink:

Re-That commercial is about as enjoyable as watching Damon sliding 5 yards for a first down and a Cat player getting flagged for 15 yards for brushing his shoelace.
Cats wont win till they get fair officiating- q- Can tiCat fans sue the refs??? :wink: