Question about seat numbering in section 6

I just picked up a whack of tickets for the Labour Day Classic in Section 6 and am wondering two things.

Where does the numbering start? (Is seat 1 on the centrefield side of the aisle by section 7, or further away, as in next to section 5) I know the seats are numbered differently in different parts of Ivor Wynne and that's why I ask.

Secondly, How many seats are in a row in Section 6?

Thanks in advance.

You need to be more concerned about not getting pelted with garbage and 1/2 filled beer cups.

However, I commend you for making the trip down the QEW to Ivor Wynne. The Labour Day game this year promises to be a much more intense and hostile environment than past events.

God's speed my son.

You need to be more concerned about not getting pelted with garbage and 1/2 filled beer cups.

However, I commend you for making the trip down the QEW to Ivor Wynne. The Labour Day game this year promises to be a much more intense and hostile environment than past events.

God’s speed my son.

We are a very angry group of fans this year in Hamilton.

Yes.

Oddly enough, seat numbers are hand-written in magic marker, so spacing in every row is slightly different. One of the charms of Ivor Wynne.

LOTS. I'll guess something like 40, but I'm not sure. In other words, if you're in the middle of the row and you get up frequently, you'll have to walk by a lot of angry Ticat fans (as diesel27 warns). And that's before the game even starts. If our team is actually losing we may become mean as well.

We are a very angry group of fans this year in Hamilton.

Thanks Ex-Pat for answering my questions. :thup:

Thanks diesel27 for the repeated warnings! :lol:

I'm by no means a newbie to IW on LDC, and wouldn't trade the feeling for anything. Been going at least 7 years straight with no major problems even though I don't shy away from wearing the colours!

The atmosphere is usually electric. (2003 was a letdown in attendance and excitement for obvious reasons, and it was cloudy and cool that day as well.) I'm sure the Ticats will be pumped this year, as will the fans.

Unfortunately I doubt they'll sell it out. The surcharge combined with the team's record will keep some fans away. (And am I'm right that some families stay away thinking it's a drunken brawl every year based on what they read in the paper, which is usually an isolated incident that gets blown out of proportion?) But it'll be a full enough stadium to make it as good as ever.

They say that this is the Grey Cup game for Ticat fans, and it certainly is the regular season game I get most excited about.

Long live the rivalry!