Question about a missed FG?

Then why did they not give up the point on the first kick? then on the second kick. IMHO a football game is not a chess game where all the moves are calculated and predetermined in nature, if sask could score a touchdown from the 35 yd line then they could have from the 20, besides if they made montreal kick again they would have kicked from further back, It just seems stupid to give points away when your D is trying to prevent points. montreal 1 by that single-Fact

Yes Montreal would have been further back (5 yards back) but the second punt went out of the endzone and was very close to going out at the one (with the right bounce it would have). Move them back five yards gives Duval a third chance to put it out of bounds inside the 10, and I think he would have done it.

I think they should have given up the point on the first punt and was happy they gave it up on the second. I would rather have them start from the 35 up 9 then from the 2 up 10.

I see your point(npi) IMHO the option to spot the ball should be abolished _Play the GAME!