Quebec City, NOT Halifax please!

How do you know Halifax wouldn't have a rivalry? Maybe not as strong as some other teams, but its hard to not have a rivalry.

And the talk now about a team, is because of the Commonwealth games bid. If we win that then we will definetly have a stadium. And we have a good chance of winning it too.

To have a rivalry your team must be competitive! :lol:
But I think it would be great to have Quebec City vs Montreal!

I think the rivalry with Hamilton is kind of one sided…a lot of the Argo fans are more amused about it all. I would much rather see the Argos knock off the Alouettes any day. :twisted:

A CFL team in Halifax would give a area that has be lacking in Football a shot in the arm, and might lead to the develoment of a juroir football league in the Atlantics (MJFL) for the other cities. Quebec already has the QJFL.

nuff said.

DoubleBlue wrote:

I think the rivalry with Hamilton is kind of one sided...a lot of the Argo fans are more amused about it all. I would much rather see the Argos knock off the Alouettes any day.
Ok, let me see here. Amused by it, sure. If we, the Cats, beat you then Argo fans just say well who cares, it's just the CFL and little ol' dirty Hamilton, not a "major league" city, who cares eh. Just have a laugh. And if you beat us, well another laugh at poor little Hamilton, they have nothing going for them down the QEW way and we just keep stomping on the biggest team they have there. Ok, fine and dandy, all I can say is that I am so blessed not to have to live in the city of Toronto for a variety of reasons. Thank God. Fact is I'm always amused at the people who have to live in that city with the violence and traffic and upitiness there, too bad for those people. This really is amusing! :D

Forgot one thing, also very amusing Toronto fans have to watch their football and baseball team in a toilet bowl!

:D

I had no idea that Saskatchewan was making a bid for the World Cup…has it ever been held in Canada before…

I meant for a Canadian World Cup bid...