Quarterbacks in the ring...

Okay, I am going to admit now that this is a stupid thread, but I'm bored so I will start it anyway.

If all the starting quarterbacks in the CFL were thrown into a cage match together and forced to duke it out, who would be the last one standing?

(I know the nicknames below are cheesy.)
Would it be...

Jason "Mad" Maas
Damon "Angry" Allen
Ricky "Raging" Ray
Anthony "Killer" Calvillo
Henry "Battling" Burris

Kevin Glenn
Dave Dickenson
Kerry Joseph

Jason Maas looks pretty ferocious.

I think Dave Dickenson would have to watch the head shots or else he would be the first one gone!

You forgot Michael "Bruiser"Bishop, (Dancing Dave Dickenson?

We should also include some unemployed QBs...how about Ted "Killer" White?

if kerry joseph doesnt win this, then people aren't thinking straight.

theres not a chance jason 'crybaby' maas would beat KJ in a fight.

If KJ was still with Ottawa Id still say this, so dont anyone say Im saying this just because Im a Rider fan, but if Kerry Joseph wasnt the last man standing, Id be amazed...

Even if KJ is no longer in Ottawa, I still say this, so dont anyone say I'm saying this just because I'm a Ottawa fan, but if Kerry Joseph wasn't the last man standing, I'd be amazed...

I'd see KJ and Maas as the last two standing.

Kevin "Eleven" Glenn
Dave "Dancing/The Dancer" Dickenson
Kerry "Merry" Joseph

I say Maas because the Ears. He has some sort of secret Ear attack. lol.

K. Joseph would be the guy, what's he 6'2", and can run a 4.4 sec 40 yd dash? He played Safety in the NFL for several years, so you know's he tough, plus he probably learned a few trade secrets down in the 'hood. I'd put my money on Kerry. 8)

What has this got to do with football. :roll:

Nothing at all; as I've said here and elsewhere, it's been one LONG offseason!

Jason Maas? Are you kidding me? It's Kerry Joseph winning by a long shot. Maas would get his ears bitten off.

Either that or he’d choke on them.

Actually, his family was pretty well off.

Joseph would probably win that. Not just because i'm a rider fan, but I've seen the guy in person and he's huge. Glenn Suitor said he's got a six pack on his back.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/indepth/2006-cfl-preview/gfx/joseph-kerry-cp-194.jpg

Ding,Ding Byatch!

Invader wrote:
K. Joseph would be the guy, what's he 6'2", and can run a 4.4 sec 40 yd dash? He played Safety in the NFL for several years, so you know's he tough, plus he probably learned a few trade secrets down in the 'hood. I'd put my money on Kerry. Cool
Actually, his family was pretty well off.
Yep, I kinda remember seein' a video bio on him and he may of had more of a middle class upbringing. I just threw the "hood" stuff in there to add a little colour, know what I'm sayin'?... :cowboy:

yeah but why…

All I can say, is that being huge and "cut" and having 6 packs on your ear lobes doesn't necessarily guarantee you a victory in a cage match. The guy with the better technique, the most ferocious style, and the most willing to cause injury to his opponent, will likely win. Has any of these QB's ever trained in MMA? I'd take Adam Braidwood or Mike Maurer in a fight over any of these QB's, any day of the week.

And yes, I realize that neither of those guys are QB's, but I don't think it's possible to go off topic on this thread.

No kidding. :roll:
Only an idiot would take a QB over either of those guys…