QBs on pace for....

Projected QB stats by end of 2006 CFL season...

Ricky Ray 6210 yards, 27 TDs, 18 INTs
Kerry Joseph 5139 yards, 36 TDs, 18 INTs
Dave Dickenson 5070 yards, 39 TDs, 18 INTs
Anthony Calvillo 4677 yards, 30 TDs, 12 INTs
Kevin Glenn 4644 yards, 21 TDs, 15 INTs
Henry Burris 4559 yards, 18 TDs, 15 TDs
Jason Maas 4134 yards, 8 TDs, 18 INTs
Spergon Wynn 3015 yards, 15 TDs, 9 INTs
Damon Allen 813 yards, 0 TDs ,9 INTs
Danny McManus 429 yards, 3 TDs, 3 INTs

The stats for Wynn, Allen, and McManus are a bit screwed up. The projected stats for them are calculated based upon their production over the 6 or 7 games they played, and since they didn't even play in some of these games, these stats are more than likely going to be incorrect. All of the values are calculated as if the QB maintains their average play throughout the year(again, not all that likely). Oh well, at least they're fun to look at it.

if KJ finishes in the top 3 this year ( as projected ), will people finially give him the credit he deserves?

Hey, I'm surprised with how Kerry's doing so far. He looks more confident, and actually seems to be hitting his receivers. Him, and the Bombers' QB, Kevin Glenn, both have been doing nice jobs for their team.

I think Kerry Joseph just needed to figure out that he is not behind the old ottawa o line. He is behind a much better o line in Saskatchewan. Mind you i dont think the Riders o line is doing as well as last year.

A lot of people wondered after the dispersal draft what Kerry Joseph could do when he
is not constantly running away from pressure. I think that we will get the answer to that question in the next few weeks when Kerry Joseph becomes comforatble with the Riders organization. I think he has setteled in somewhat but not completely.

I am glad to see Kevin Glenn doing so well in Winnipeg. I still would have liked to have seen him get a shot here in Regina. Kevin Glenn only seemed to finish up the last quarter in games that the Riders were so far behind that it would have been a miracle to win.

I remember one game that the Riders were down by almost 4 touchdowns in Edmonton and Kevin Glenn came on in the 4th quarter and came pretty close to getting those 4 touchdowns.

Sooner or later Calvillo is going to break out with a monster 400-yard, 4-touchdown game.

as could anyone…

The play of both Glenn and Joseph has really surprised me this year, I thought they'd both be having lots of trouble on offence. It will be interesting to see if they can keep it up, or even improve some more.

Calvillo already had the 4 TD game, against Hamilton. I dont think he had 400 yds though, but it was close.

PS- 319 yds so it wasnt that close, lol.

Yes, but we have the guns to do it and we haven’t hit our offensive stride yet.

the answer is NO!! KJ is a [i]RIDER[/i] and we never get any respect, he could have the best stats ever but IMO the majority would not give him credit :roll: that would be due :wink:

when we got kj a friend of mine who is a bomber fan, tried telling me we just got the most expensive nealon greene wannabe ever!

but i say look at the stats now, kj has 100 yrds less than glenn and has played 1 game less!!

and the TD's, look at all those GLORIUOS TD's!!