QB that started in NFL

How many QB's in the CFL actully started NFL games and didn't just hold the clip board?

on the hale of fame NFL game they had a graphic that said that Buris had started a game for the bears.

did Dickenson start any games or did he just hold a clip board?

.......I think he had one start as a Charger, but I can't be certain about that........

i thought Dickenson was only with the seahawks

....... The Chargers was DD's home for the longest stay but he managed to stay long enough for a team breakfast with Detroit, Miami and Seattle........

Henry Buris started a game against against Tampa well playing for da Bears. He lost 16-0. :lol: He also played for Green Bay but never started.

FLUTIE..........CHICAGO BEARS........he won 10 straight..............

For the BUFFALO BILLS...........he got them into the play offs , but in one of the stupidest coaching moves in NFL history..........they started the 25 million $ man.

AND lost.....................the first half.......BUFFALO , went off side most of the time , because they were SO used to FLUTIE'S cadence.

FLUTIE .........SAN DEAGO.............

:D GARCIA............SAN FRAN........with a terrible team...........he did well.........but he is now in CLEVELAND.

i’m pretty sure michael bishop did with the patriots! and i know spergon wynn did with cleveland/minnisota! and i think tee martin might of got alittle action!

Spergon Wynn had two games with Minnesota

Bishop never started for New England though. Doug Flutie called him up and told him he thought the CFL would be a great fit for him. The next season the Patriots won the 2001 Superbowl. Betcha Bishop wishes he had waited one season.

oh and McManus played with the Colts for awhile, but I don't think he ever started....I think their may have been with another team.

I Knew about that but i ment current CFL QB'S

Garcia isn't in Cleveland anymore. He's in Detroit with Mariucci.

thanks for the update.

no problem fellow argo fan. :lol:

We will win tonight.

Warren Moon

he means current CFL QBs that started in the CFL!

I thought Bishop was with the packers at one time.

I know that you mean NOW...........but I have to add , JOE KAPP..........who is now in the NFL HALL..........and the CFL HALL...................of FAME.

Warren Moon definitely started for the OLD Huston Oilers....