QB Ranking

:lol: Now that's hilarious!

Seems like for some it’s based on performance and for others it is more of a popularity contest? Sounds like business as usual. :?

…lol, what part of ‘your team did not look ready to play football’ are you having trouble with?..good luck with Montreal…

What team has posted a 3 m profit that Burris played for? :twisted: You cant blame Durrant for the G.C. loss.

...seeing that the stamps are privately owned we'll never know their profit margin, but hosting a GC and dropping 4.5 million this past off-season on clubhouse improvements and a new admin bldg I'd hazard to guess they made more than 3 mil last year...

Cha!, ya right.

I remember Joe Paopao of B.C. threw a lot of screen passes also and the offence was quite effective back then. As for Ricky Ray throwing screen passes, the plays come from the bench I think. The screen pass used to annoy me also, but on the other hand it opens up opportunity in a positive way. However, I'm not sure if Ray's arm is like it was a few years ago.

Seeing that the Riders posted a 3 million profit shows me that they need a new accountant. They need somebody that can actually hide profits in order to pay less taxes like every other CFL team.

…right, I forgot, in the CFL only the riders are allowed to be a successful franchise, all the other seven teams must wallow in near-death existence hoping for that one or two elusive rider visit per year so they can make enough money to hopefully pay their power bill so their stadium lights do not get shut off…how foolish of me to assume that the stampeders actually paid for all the new construction that occurred around McMahon over the last year when clearly it must be fraudulent, or imaginary…it was hot out yesterday, perhaps it was all a mirage…

i would like to see #'s please. :slight_smile:

…buy the team

IMHO since all CFL teams are supported by paying fans and realisticly all cfl teams are community based, all books should be made public! Lets see the Ticats books!!

lol like that'll ever happen. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know off topic, But if Mr Young’s execs cant drum up enough corporate coin to pay their salaries , why have the execs?

QB’s
1)- Printers_Back were he belongs.
2)- Glenn_ Ti-cats #1 will have to play well to stay on top.
3)-Durant_ Future CFL #1
4)- Pierce_ Could be #1 in CFL if he stays healthy
5)-Burris_ works hard.
6)-Cavilo_ getting old.
7)-Ray_ past his prime.

8)-Bell_ will emerge as CFL star by 2011.

It’s also taking what the defence gives you. Most teams know that Ray will destroy you if you let him go over the top all day. The best defence is to give him the underneath stuff and make him dink and dunk you to death, the crossing routes and dumps to the backs are left open for a reason.

So ranking the big boys:

AC
Ray
Burris

Glenn
Durant
Pierce
Printers

Those 4 will flip flop as they are not as consistent as the top 3.

Just wondering why you think Ray is past his prime??? He’s only 30 and has only been injured once his whole career. Put another way… he’s only older than Durant by 2 years and 10 months.

I do believe that Ray showed last year that he is not perfect and can have problems at time. He doesn't exactly have the strongest Arm in the league and he can be inconsistent if you can get to him often.

he will soon start to show signs of aging.

We'll see what's what when the Esks start torching teams. Who ya gonna defend: Stamps, Campbell, Peterson, Talbot... :stuck_out_tongue:

Your team’s problem is not Ray or putting points on the board, the problem is allowing 200 more points than the leagues best. Maybe with Romero and Braidwood they should be better.