QB Index: Lions' Maksymic enjoying the moment

The QB Index is a weekly power ranking of quarterbacks across the CFL, voted on by CFL.ca staff. The ranking reflects recent performance, historical value, statistical indicators, team success and overall on-field evaluation. 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2022/07/26/qb-index-lions-maksymic-enjoying-the-moment/

I’d have left Fajardo on the board somewhere. Testing positive for Covid is a pretty flimsy reason for getting knocked out the weekly CFL QB Index. Next thing you know Rourke will fall to number 9 because of a bad hair day.

And how long can Collaros cling to the number 1 spot once the writers find out that his mouth wash isn’t working? :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

1- for someone as familiar with CFL.CA as you are, there is ZERO excuse for not knowing that only the 9 starting QB’s for any particular week will be included. There is no exemption for Fajardo and his spaghetti knee…oops, i mean COVID case from stopping him from being the starter.

2- i Love how the BIG BAD BACK-TO-BACK CHAMPS and the reigning MOP are living rent free in a lot of peoples heads😏

1 Like

YES SIR!! YES SIR, SIR!!! IT WON’T HAPPEN AGAIN!!!

PERMISSION TO BURY MY SHORTS SIR!!!

Permission denied. Instead, just eat your shorts

1 Like

AT ONCE SIR!!! (desperately reaching for ketchup)…

1 Like