QB Index: Collaros goes big, holds top spot

The QB Index is a weekly power ranking of quarterbacks across the CFL. The ranking reflects recent performance, historical value, statistical indicators, team success and overall on-field evaluation.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2021/10/05/qb-index-collaros-goes-big-holds-top-spot/
1 Like

These rankings are not unreasonable. I bet Caleb Evans’ stock rises as the wins pile up in Ottawa. Masoli may never get better than he already is. Hamilton needs ‘the other Evans’ badly. Bo Levi Mitchell’s hold on 4th place will likely slip as he continues to fall apart physically. He needs a year long vacation in a place filled with cushions, hot tubs and pretty massage therapists. :grin:

As I said last week's QB index.
1A, 1B & 1C
Zach
Michael
Cody

Next week put those 3 names in a Yatzee cup. Pull one out at a time. That's the order. Until something major happens to one of them. Might have to add Bo to the Yatzee cup next week?

Now for a muscle interlude staring Mr. William (Bill) Clinton. :saxophone::sunglasses:

1 Like

No argument for the most part… but Bo is having serious shoulder problems right now. Bo’s throws had no zip on his last series. Dickenson was right to let Maier finish the game. Personally I wouldn’t let Bo take another snap until he’s healthy. Calgary should be thinking long term here. Maier has a ton of upside. He’s thrown for over 300 yards in each of his starts. Give him the keys to the offense. :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Ya correct, remember the forth quarter in the game also means forth quarter in my box of beer.
We’ll see what happens on Saturday.

1 Like

Methinks Matt Nichols has probably lost his job. Jumps into relief & gets hurt again, & a young buck turns up like a savior. Not looking good for Matt.

I can support the top 3 quarterbacks, it will be interesting to see how the Riders receivers respond to Cody Fajardos negative comments. This is professional football and you would expect them to give it their best. :top: :three: :muscle:

Amazing that Collaros, having another OUTSTANDING game this week, does not get a mention in these comments. Granted, I am a Bomber fan, but you would think fan or not, someone would mention him. He's a damn fine quarterback!!