QB Index: Bo Levi Mitchell's smiling again

The QB Index is a weekly power ranking of quarterbacks across the CFL, voted on by CFL.ca staff. The ranking reflects recent performance, historical value, statistical indicators, team success and overall on-field evaluation.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2022/07/06/qb-index-bo-levi-mitchells-smiling-again/

And just like that Arbuckle & Adams drop out of sight, out of mind ( if any body thinks list list just shows starters, wrong, last week they showed 11 qbs.) Does anybody really think Arbuckle should be rated lower than Ford (besides cfl.ca?). Ford is still an experiment at this stage. This list tends to be more of a flavor of the week thing rather than true analysis of their performance & skill set. Grumble, grumble, mutter, mutter.

This old index thing has got you upset PorkyPine:

Dane Evans moving up a couple of points after that cringe-worthy performance against Edmonton is the biggest question mark for me. I'd have kept Vernon Adams Jr and dropped Dane Evans off the list instead.

Evans has hit rock bottom.

1 Like

Not sure why Evans is rated higher than MBT & right now Harris should be rated over both of them I think. Just my humble opinionated opinion, I'm sure everyone has theirs.

1 Like

Me neither. Evans choked and then collapsed into an inconsolable heap while MBT bounced back and put his team in a position to tie it up.

2 Likes

Yeah. No problem with top 5. Entirely fair. But Evans? Twelve turnovers? One can wonder why his coach would call for his QB to run at that point to kill time off the clock when he had already fumbled 3 times in the past 3 games? Give it to an RB. I'd rate him 8th. He's got to fix those turnovers.

1 Like

This man in my photo deserves to be :top: :fast_forward: :hash: :one: