QB differntual!!!!!!!

Ok guys and ladies.........we all know the esks are goin to win the Grey Cup but who would all u people see start as QB for the esks.
Khari Jones =who is supposed to be backup!
or
Jason Maas =who does have the starter job for rit know...but it aint for sure....tell season time!!!!
Personal i would like to see Jason cuz he a better pocket QB and with our all star recievers that what we need...but just wodnering....??????
Im Out!!! :roll: 8) :lol:

It will be Maas. Jones was signed to be his back-up.

The real starter will end up being Ricky Ray when he is fed up of warming the press box in NYC

Training camp will be the almighty difference on whether Maas or Jones starts. As well as Maas' shoulder. Even if his shoulder is good, Jones could still out perform him and take the #1 spot. Maas will get more snaps though (if he's healthy).
Unfortunaltly folks, we will never see Ray in a Green and Gold jersey again.
GO ESKIES GO!!!

Training camp will be the almighty difference on whether Maas or Jones starts. As well as Maas' shoulder. Even if his shoulder is good, Jones could still out perform him and take the #1 spot. Maas will get more snaps though (if he's healthy).
Unfortunaltly folks, we will never see Ray in a Green and Gold jersey again.
GO ESKIES GO!!!

I like Jason Maas, he usually puts up really good numbers and hopefully he is healthy all season this year

I think this is the year Maas will take that next step. The guy has plenty of game. He also has the soul of a warrior. That guy hates to lose. He is exactly what I want in a starter. If only he can stay out of the trainer's room, he's laughin. Mark my words here, and now. If Maas can stay healthy. He will lead The Mighty Edmonton Eskimos to another Grey Cup Championship.

P°§° Çãlgãrý, ýøu štïll šuçk.
Ê�MØÑTØÑ Ê§K�Mا

Who is your third stringer in edm, because in all likelyhood neither jm or kj will stay healthy enough to finish the season. They both are sitting ducks back there in the pocket.

I cannot see both maas and Jones going down but if you need to know we resigned Bart Hendrix

nooooooooooooooo. bart hendricks is the worst thing to happen to the QB position ever.

i hope maas starts because i just like him better than jones, but i dont care, as long as its the better one, and they win the big game

Maas will start. The only set back will be if Maas isn't ready for the start of the season, and it sounds like he should be.
There will be on contraversy in Edm unless there is an act of God and Jason goes down again for the majority of the season. In any case Hendrix is a solid B/U. But that's it (although, he could start for second rate teams like Calgary....hehe)

What Jimmy Hendrix is playing QB, well that would be an improvement over Maas. If he played like the size of his ears in would be playing in the NFL. Well that second rate team down south will do just fine with the improvemnets whereas that coaching staff you have is about a step up from the one Calgary had last year which is nothing to brag about. Both of your QB's are injury prone and well with the injuries they have had can they pass it down field. I would have my doubts. I guess we will see.

What Jimmy Hendrix is playing QB, well that would be an improvement over Maas. If he played like the size of his ears he would be playing in the NFL. Well that second rate team down south will do just fine with the improvements, where as that coaching staff you have is about a step up from the one Calgary had last year which is nothing to brag about. Both of your QB's are injury prone and well with the injuries they have had, can they pass it down field. I would have my doubts. I guess we will have to see.

that post was retarded....

u guys can have bart hendricks, am i the only one to realize that he sucks

no i agree completely, bart hendrix is right up there with good ol' wats his name who completely blew that WCF last year when he missed that 19 yard kick or watever... anyway i would just like to say that u guys should go ahead and trade kj as soon as possible, cuz he isnt as good as bart as far as im concernd (i hate kj beyond anything... except Cory Dillion in the NFL...).... i mean if u can get a box of old used nike shoes for him take it and say thank you at LEAST twice... but thats just my opinion

man i agree completely, i mean hendricks is right up there with the Stamps kicker as far as im concernd... and if u can ditch kj as fast as possible, hes used goods and he aint gettin any younger... plus hes an ex-bomber, and that makes him at least 300 times worse... if you can get a box of old used nike shoes then you should jump on that offer and say thank you... but thats just my opinion

Bart Hendricks has difficulty in reading defences and Khari Jones was the CFL outstanding player in 2001. I think Hendricks will not survive camp this year. Jones will start the season as the #2. I have never been a Jones fan so I am still hoping the find another QB somewhere.

Bart Hendricks has difficulty in reading defences and Khari Jones was the CFL outstanding player in 2001. I think Hendricks will not survive camp this year. Jones will start the season as the #2. I have never been a Jones fan so I am still hoping they find another QB somewhere.