**QB challenge photos**

i agree.

Lol - someone should have told the Riders that Ottawa's games were "gimme games".....

the second half of the season, ottawa did become a pushover…i think the riders played ottawa 2ice in the first half ( when ottawa was doing well ).

sask pickin up Joseph and Armstead reminds me of when the colorado avs picked up the one missing piece of the puzzle: PATRICK ROY.

Good job on the photos DG. I did briefly see some highlites last week, but it was tough to see what the crowd turnout was like.
How many attended?
Damon was interviewed and said he will take his annual QB challenge to other cities.
I agree it is strange to see Kerry Joseph in green instead of the Gades colours.
My CFL includes the Gades.......or Steelback.

not that many people attended..i'm gonna guess 300-400...i was disappointed with the turnout.

Your right that is disappointing, no wonder Damon wants to head out(west) to other cities.
How about that for a potential topic, where do you suppose would be the best attended QB challenge? How about somewhere that does not have a team. Ottawa, Halifax, Moncton, Saskatoon?

i'd say montreal...small stadium with so many fans who can't get in for a game, they might jump at the chance to see some CFL guys live.

edmonton 3rd LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

you have fun with that drummer

they were 3rd last season...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

what happened at the end there muchacho..

and what happened to ur argos..oh yah your senior cictizen got rocked and 2,000 were at the game way to go

Because of the Ottawa dispersal and the league in previous years being competative, it very well may be that both the East and West will be dog fights. With most teams going 9 and 9. Of course, except Winnipeg which does not have a first string QB.

edmonton...is so much better then sask...and well ur argos suck ....man that sucks we cant eat peanuts at commonwealth

They can still finish 3rd, RnR…what happens AFTER finishing 3rd is not being discussed…finishing places at the end of the regular season obviously have nothing to do with play in the playoffs.

were not gonna finsih behind the emberassing roughies

im not saying that the eskies wont win the cup again...i just think they'll finish 3rd...which is the same as last year, and we all saw they are capable of winning it all from the 3rd spot.

and your last statement doesnt make sense....im not an argos fan, but i was at the playoff game...but there was alot more than 2000 there. infact, it had the highest attendance for all the playoffs last season.

Drummer god thank you for the picture of me and Joseph!!!!!

r u serious?

Doubtful.

Nice remark jm02.You sure a bitter chick.
Yes that is moi!!!

Why am I bitter?