**QB challenge photos**

just so all u rider fans know ( incase u don't already ), your new QB, Kerry Joseph, has the STRONGEST arm in the league...he won the longest throw with a 82 yard bomb ( which beat nealon greene's 74 yarder ).

Nice pics! I'm a little jealous.....

Welcome back :wink:

NICE!!! BTW, is that last one real or fake?

its fake...took some time to do..you'll notice he has a white persons arm..haha

isn’t that really damon allen, but with Ricky head?

im not sure whos body i used for this photo, but not damon allen...it was a white guy..damons black..haha

but that is a black guy.

oh...your right, kanga...it is a black guy:

http://www.canoe.ca/Argos/Gallery/2005/0625/2005/06/26/0625_17.jpg

this guy is black, right?...#21

Acturally it’s 34, but have another look.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f383/drumming_god/rick.jpg
[/img]

im the one who made the photo of ricky, kanga...i used argo #21, then cut his head and pasted the number 34 over his #21.

okey dokey, KK hasn't chage much, as you see Dgod.

just so all u rider fans know ( incase u don't already ), your new QB, Kerry Joseph, has the STRONGEST arm in the league...he won the longest throw with a 82 yard bomb ( which beat nealon greene's 74 yarder ).
Wow 82 yarder! I watched the NFL challenge and no one broke 80. Did he have the winds helping hand? I always wanted to see Michael Bishop try this event. To bad he couldn't play qb well.

NO wind..all arm!

Kinda strange to see my main man Kerry in Rider Green! You guys in Sask are in for a treat: Joseph to Armstead…Touchdown!

Gone Gades Gone!
Golf Sens Golf!
North Side Sucks!

my western predictions on the year ( east is too close to call ):

WEST
Calgary
Saskatchewan
Edmonton
BC

I dunno, drumkit....I think the west is too close to call, too. Things sure got a lot more interesting in the off-season.

the way the lions finished the season, and thier lack of additions this offseason, i’m pickin them for last in the west…and the only reason i dont have sask. picked as first, is they prolly need a few games to develop offensive chemistry ( like last years stamps ).

Joseph, Armstead, Dominguez, Fantuz, French, Kieth and the BEST O-line are gonna run wild once they get on the same page! ( saskargo is gonna have a quiet year…lol )

i predict the stamps might take 2 games to get back in the same form they were in at the finish of last season…then they will be a force.

i’m thinkin of buying a burris or rambo jersey, or a joseph jersey.

BUT u are right…this IS very tough to make predictions this year.

I think the west is too close to call DG, IMO the east has two divisions. Two vying for first place and two trying to stay out of 4th place.

atleast we know one thing:

there wont be an easy game all season. every week has to be taken seriously. unlike last season when hamilton and winnipeg ( and ottawa to some extent ) were ‘gimme games.’

I think what is going to hurt Hamilton and Winnipeg early is their games against good teams with fairly set lineups. They'll both be tougher teams the second half of the season.