Put Tom Brady on a CFL field and see now great he would be

ALL you brainwshed NFL lovers that know know much about sports, go live in the states and watch Brady never get touched, that`s why he good in the pocket and has the time and 4 trys with a real easy ball to throw on a tiny little field.

If he is so grat put a CFL ball in his hands on our field with pressure and three downs,he would not last, and he would be down and struggle throwing the our ball on a CFL bigtime.

jOSEPH AND THE RIDERS AND the other bset CFL WOULD BEAT THEM AT OUR GAME

IF THERE SO MUCH BETTER THEY SHOPULD BE ABLE TO BEAT US AT OUR GAME , RIGHT NFL CANADIANS, WRONG, ASK TEAM CANADA WHEN THEY PLAYED THE RUSSIANS IN 72

to be honest the riders would be blown out first who going to cover moss?then the wide field the nfl skilled positions would dominate i dont think there is any team right now and as for kerry the qb for the riders i see him getting sacked atleast 10 times in the game the riders offense wouldnt move the ball much on the patriots to be honest.the riders dont have a offense the wr corps are overrated to be honest patriots would win big they can cover every player on the riders with ease i dont know any team in footballcfl or nfl to beat the patriots cfl,ncaa,nfl,or any states high school rules they are playing tough ball to say a cfl would knock them off would be a tall order i see then lasting a little bit bit patriots could score 50 to 100 points on the riders they just cant match up i looked the riders roster keery joeseph is good but he would need 500 yards plus passing and a atleast 200 yards rushing to pull that off i just cant see it happening

The riders really it would be tough man tell me what mismatches you see with the patriots vs the riders to be honest the riders wont win the grey cup that offense is very suspect

man i hate the patriots but dam i got to give them there props they are on fire right now

Helps when you beat up on a bunch of shitty teams...

they beat my cleveland browns but right now in terms of football they are the team to beat…in any league until somebody beats them i look at the rider rosters theres nobody on that defense who can cover moss the biggest defensive back is six foot inches tall moss is over six 5 the riders would double him all day that will make the 12 man worthless then just pound the smaller roughrider team down the line of the patriots is as good as it gets

Colts are just as good, if not better. They just don't feel the need to be as flashy as the New England "Everyone Jumps on Our Bandwagon" Patriots. :smiley:

The Pats offense is so much more dominating than the Colts offence though.

I heard a stat that kind of brings that to light. The Patriots have out scored their opponents by more combined points than 24 NFL teams have scored all season. They are leaving more points BETWEEN them and the teams they beat than 24 other teams have scored all season.

To me that is huge. Or as another analyst said it: It's not even a real football game, it's like playing Madden football against the CPU.

Like I said, easy to do when you're beating up on shitty teams. Here's another stat... the combined records of all the teams the Pats have beaten so far: 17-28. And the only reason the wins are that high is because they beat the 6-1 Cowboys. Without them it becomes 11-27. I'm not trying to say the Patriots aren't good, but they haven't really been tested yet. The only tough teams they face are Indy, Baltimore (if they can fix their offensive problems), Pittsburgh, and NYG (if they can avoid their second half collapse like last season). They're in a crap division, and I could honestly see them going 6-0.

I hate the Patriots. But they are the best team in the NFL this year, no question. Im pulling for the Cowboys…

I guess this will be settled on Sunday

PATS DID IT

Thank you Captain Obvious.

Now that they've been held to less than 30 points, maybe the media can come back down to reality... but I doubt it.

I knew the Pats would win... Even though I dont like them...

At least my man Antoine Bethea got a pick!

If the Colts had Harrison, they would have won this game IMHO. Both teams so close though.

Only problem for the Colts is the rematch will probably be at Foxboro

The lions would kill the patriots at BC place. 4 kagillion to 0.

...kids, don't do drugs...