put timmy back... printers was a waste of money

put timmy...printers is overrated...highly overrated...

Hows the surf Island Boy?

One issue wonder.

hahahaha

as your Post was Waist of Time..

Printer is the Man now Hamilton Live with it.

you get that from one game?

Do you mean Timmy's game when he went 10 for 22 for 76 yards and he threw for 0 TDs and 4 ints?

Pritners' first game (after only two practices) he threw 17 of 28 for 144 yards, 0 TDs and 0 ints. He also ran 3 times for 15 yards.

That was a conspiracy to get Toronto into the playoffs. LOL :lol:

You obviously don't understand football. All you do is come on here and insult this team because you don't like how they have played Chang.

Stick to crappy 4 down football maybe..

In court they throw out cases like this for being "frivolous and vexatious".

What exactly has Timmy done to warrant this unwavering love and devotion.....

1 TD, 7INT, 45% Completions, 29 overall rating...

Printers was league MVP and is still only 27. He's a guy you can build a team around. Right now, much of the team is not good enough so they may still lose more games than they win. But, Printers is a cornerstone for the next 6-7 years. Actually, it's a great opportunity for Chang and Williams. They can sit back and learn the pro game before being asked to play again.

An Argo-Cat fan

He's 26: born May 16, 1981. :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

timmy has some issues ...
he may be a 'gunslinger,' but he doesn't have the pure, no-crap arm strength to force it in. neither does dave dickenson, but he realizes this limitation, and he plays instead to his strengths.
also, if timmy's gonna play up here, he's going to have to run with the ball. we saw numerous times when he had open running lanes and he chose to ignore them, and try to force the ball in.
he should look at quarterbacks like burris and printers, and see how a real cfl quarterback takes advantage of opportunities, and stretches defences to his advantage.
for timmy, it's back to school.

One game two practises and he is a bum already amazing! You guys are a tough crowd.

Oscar Weenie!

Hey island boy, forget the comment..... but what are you smoking on the island. :cowboy:

[quote=“redwhite2005”]

put timmy…printers is overrated…highly overrated…[/quoteOne game two practises and he is a bum already amazing! You guys are a tough crowd.

Oscar Weenie!

Please, redwhite2005, don’t judge the rest of us by one insane post.

I wish you lots of luck in tomorrow’s game. (ALL BAD)

Kidding, of course. Welcome to our site. :slight_smile:

I still think Chang can play in the league... just not against the Argonauts.

I decided to compile some stats from this year(includes preseason). Something very interesting came out of it.

This is Chang's stats against the Argos this year:
23-of-53 for 201 yards, 0 touchdowns and 6 interceptions with a QB rating of 63.5

This is Chang's stats against the rest of the league:
24-of-46 for 468 yards, 3 touchdowns and only 1 interception for a QB rating of 140.9

Chang has good potential but still a lot to learn about the CFL and perhaps professional football before he'll be a starter. Consider that Bishop has been with the blue team for five years now.

No problem everytime I go to pick winners I know this will sound insane but I have picked the Tiger Cats well except when they play the Stamps. Be patient your team is on the right track and light is at the end of the tunnel. Good luck Tiger Kittens hopefully your luck will turn around soon.