PUMPPEEEDDD!!!!!

I just love how the stamps are during to former Esks to rebiuld their former glory, first Dunigan and Crandel, now higgins. Calagry now realizes why we ran him out of town in the first place

Wow I like when some one is very wrong. First off Higgens played for the Stamps and then was an OC for Calgary. Where is the claim he came from Edmonton other then he spent 12 years coaching there. His CFL career started in Calgary.

Where is the claim he came from Edmonton other then he spent 12 years coaching there.
Thank you for making my point WE DEFEND THE TURF, NOT HIDE IN A DOME

…ah, where to begin…slowly I guess, because the CIA manuals say pain is best administered slowly…

a) complain about the interference calls, sounds like whining to me…
b) weren’t going for a single point, did you really think that was what they were doing?, if you did you don’t know football, go join the Girl Guide chatroom…
c) Burris rated better than Ray tonight and Burris actually sucked for 40 minutes, so what does that say about your #1 pivot?, hmmmm?..
d) Aside from a spectacular but meaningless catch by Tucker, our receivers clinic-ed your tonight, 'nuf said…
e) Your D was good, Our D was freaking Great…

…ouch budha, your demigod status has been lowered -2…

…this one is only for budha to respond, all other EE fans have been decent leading up to this game…

How many Eskys does it take to change a tire???

Just one unless its a blow out, then the whole team shows up.
LOL
Go STAMPS!

Is Ricky Ray (SP) Color blind? or has he always had a problem telling green from red?
BTW. cutting a team down for their turf... Seems like you are scraping the bottom of the barrel. Seems to me the only reason Edmonton still has grass, is this.. YOU DONT HAVE THE $$$$$
It must drive you guys nuts.. Thinking you have the better Football team, and we end up showing you the ropes. (Almost 2 times, bunch of choke artists).
Edmonton "City of CHUMPIONS"
Hey how is the drive to the Red Deer international Airport? LOL
You guys still have the mayor who wouldn’t wear your cute little Beaver Pelt? Could you imagine a Calgary Mayor who wouldn’t wear a Cowboy hat, or one who opposed the Rodeo? HE/She would have been run out of town. Did you guys have the guts to get rid of her?
Do you still have the Alderman who wanted to ZAMBONI the roads so people could skate to work?? What clowns elect these people?
Must really suck knowing you will always be second place to Calgary in the worlds view.
Best line I heard while traveling by Edmonton (Very fast) It was a radio call in show and you guys were batting around the idea of holding the Summer Olympics. A Edmonton caller had this to say. "Why are we wasting our time on this, we will never have the talent and the drive to do this. We should leave these world class events to CALGARY"
At least there is one smart guy in Edmonton.
Have a good night
Now take your time get out your writing stick and try and beat me with your lack of words.
Oh yeah, I have heard it said.. "Its better to be thought stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

.....ouch.......jiminy, I'm a veteran and this guy just schooled me on trashtalk.......talk about pent up frustration........

lol id be embarassed to post something like that, Stamp78 , your pathetic.

Truth hurt? Other than the jokes.. What did I say that was incorrect?

First off, you talked little to none football, you think the Esks have natural grass because Hughie cant afford turf? Are you kidding me? Then you said you have showed us the ropes twice, we beat you in Calgary, you said it must drive us nuts thinking we have a better football team, the thing is we do, your team doesnt have a .500 record or better, same as last year, when was the last time you won the grey cup, or made the playoffs? Ricky Ray had a bad game, so did burris, all qb’s do at one point or another, all the rest of your post were things that had absolutely nothing to do with football. Im not even from Edmonton, but its pretty sad that you take shots at a city because of a close football game. That’s why you are pathetic.

I take shots at the Hamlet of Edmonton because I am a born and bred Calgarian. Not because it was a close football game. (it wasn’t) And I said they ALMOST showed you the ropes twice. (Cant you Edmonton supporters read?) The last time we won the Grey Cup was in 2001. You know 2 years before you guys won. And just to let you know. I think the western semi will be in Calgary. B.C. is going to really show you guys what football is all about. Here is a idea. Why not watch BC for football advice and watch Calgary on how to be a real city. Seems to me you need some "learnin" on both counts. And one more thing. This board has hosted more than its fair shots about different cities. It’s what makes the rivalry more exciting. Do you get it YET? Or are you slow? (Must have been born in Edmonton)

hmm.....Edmonton 7 wins
Calgary 5 wins, or whatever, i dont care

we beat you last week, you beat us this week....fair enough, we still have a better record than you, and we have people coming in and a hell of alot that we can improve....our defense is better than yours, our offense is just ujnderachieving....

and Calgary being a better city than Edmonton?! give me a

Buddy take it easy, 16-11, one td scored on both sides is a close game, You claim that i can’t read, must of been born in Edmonton, seems to me you cant read, i clearly stated i am not from Edmonton. I dont understand why you bash a city just because you were born in another? you seem very insecure about something, and no, i dont think hating people from another city adds to a rivarly, all it does is breed more hate. which we have plently in the world already. I’m not from Edmonton, but i’ll stick up for it, you need to take a lesson from RedandWhite, he knows how to add to a rivarly without talking about how a city sucks, we’re talking about football, it is a CFL forum, not some place to vent all your hate for other people. You are what is wrong with the world today, and again, you sir, are pathetic.

I Think GoEsksGo needs a hug. Do you watch a bunch of Oprah. Or are you one of those people who just need to have a "good cry" every now and then? Come on suck it up. This is Alberta, Cats hate dogs, and Calgary and Edmonton hate each other. If you are looking for some sort of "new world view" please take your act to another province. You know one that is more "enlightened� some place that doesn’t take "Red Neck" as a compliment. And if you think my attitude is what is wrong with the world... You must have a very small world you live in.. Try picking up a paper, listing to your shortwave radio. Just so you know I am from Alberta, live in Calgary, and just happen to be a Canadian. And Redmonton is part of my Alberta. An unfortunate part, but still part. Were you even born in Alberta? Or did you manage to "immigrate" from another part of the country?

Wow Stamps78 who pissed in your cornflakes. It is just a game yes I am glad you are fired up but there is smack and then there is just going way over board. I am a third generation Calgarian an have seen this battle of Edmonton and Calgary for a long time. Did your parents tell you this is for fun and making the games interesting. You sound like GI Joe ready to fight. Take it easy have good natured fun and ya RR did suck but he is entitled to suck once in a while. Bragging rights still belong to the Eskies because of the better record. We do not need to prove one city is better then the other this is futile. We are both great cities in a great province. The heavy duty smack will be if and when we win the western final.

Take Care everyone and be reasonable!

I agree - what the hell is wrong with some of you people?

It's a game for crap's sake, and once the Grey Cup has been played, we'll forget about the last two games altogether.

In the grand scheme of things, it's really not worth getting worked-up about.

Nope, not angry, never been angry at Edmonton.. Ok one time the only elected Liberals (Fed) came out of Edmonton.. Now that choked me up. Oh yeah and one time I wanted smack Glen Sather while he was standing on the bench. I think of Edmonton as a wayward brother who needs to figure out wich way is up. They just (as a city) seem to think different than us, and I find myself dissapointed in them. As far as football goes I love to beat and be beat by the Esk's its fun, its a great game. But if you think the hatered is there between Calgary and Edmonton you should have seen what it was like between Okotoks and High River. Now that was something. And for the record my Wife is from Edmonton, and her whole family lives there. Any how time for a new conversation, as I see it, it takes a guy from Calgary to have to stick up for all those in Edmonton I guess they cant do it for them selfs. Sure would have been nice to see more than 2 people on here have any Civic pride. But this is a football board and I will keep my comments about EDMONTON to myself.. At least until the last week of the season.

it'd be nice to have a rivalry without it getting really serious....like we can bash eachother every so often when we beat up on eachother, but all-in-all we are all football fans, we should enjoy the game, enjoy the rivalry....i think stamps78 has taken it over the edge

Stamps78 no I am not sticking up for Eskie fans nor am I sticking up for the City of Edmonton. You make good points I too agree with you but I do not allow those outside issues get in the way of having fun with our fellow football and hockey fans from Edmonton. Again the rivalry we have is in fun and not to be considered war until at least the play offs. Some Eskie fans yes go after them but there are many on here that are fun to smack with right eskimo90210 ha ha ha. By all means go after them after a win but expect the smack back when we lose. It is tough to eat crow like EE now has too. He stated we did not have a chance to win in Edmonton not a chance in hell. Well I hope it is nice and warm down there EE.

Take Care Stamps78 keep it up but remember it is tough to eat crow eventually. Thats hope it will be next year right.

Boy you guys havent seen serious yet. I just stated some facts about Edmonton as a whole. I didnt even bring up Pocklington or west edmonton mall or that Wanna be Deerfoot thing. LOL Edmonton is a easy target. But I shouldnt sink that low. I will try and take the high road from now on. I promise. Oh yeah I also know we will eat crow eventually. If not next week.