Pucker up, Witchipoos! Playoff Edition, Vol. 1

WHAT A GAME! I had the honour of witnessing live one of the most spectacular offensive performances ever in the playoffs. The defences took the afternoon off...LOL

Props to the entire team -- coaches and players -- for getting it done. This was a BIG hurdle...we are only one-third of the way there!

Oski Wee Wee,

Rus

GREAT job TiCats.... was fun in game texting Russ.... IMO WinniPIG has no chance next week!!

Our playmakers were on FIRE!

It sure was exciting at home, I can only imagine how loud it was to be there in person! I agree, in the first quarter our defense was outstanding. Then they let all of the spectators keep our hearts in our throats for the second half. I'm just glad that we got the playoff monkey off our backs. Plenty to work on in practice this week. But let's savour the win for a bit longer, shall we?! :smiley:

Holy toledo,

I couldn't have said it any better my self!!! I knew they would do it!!!!!

Bring on the bummers and their team of troll posters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockin: :cowboy: 8) :smiley: :lol: Send off winterpeg stadium with a loss to the Ticats!

Ticats Win, Ticats Win, TheEeEeEeEeEeEeeeeeeeeeeeeeEeEeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEeEeE Ticats Win!!!!!

33,000 in that joint can sound like 103,000…superb poise by the men to get the job done in Le Echo Chamber De Woe LOL

Once again.. it is astounding how few posts there are in a kiss the witch thread as opposed to a burn the witch thread... we now know how many ban wagon jumpers there are.. just go back and see who posts when.....

All of us should enjoy the win.This is a mile stone. Glenn didn't choke like all the BB fans said he would. It would be
nice for Glenn to win in Winnipeg but I wouldn't count on it. But you never know, miracles could happen.

And like you.. in 200 font size in the game thread??

I, for one, am looking forward to HTD's next sig.

(Side note: A cute story. My daughter (who is two) has a thing for tigers and lions, whenever she sees one, she says "Rowr". When she saw HTD's sig today she said "Rowr" and then realized what the tiger was doing and then she started wagging her finger saying "No, no, no." :lol: )

LMAO... nice!!

Well, it took some time for my pulse to decrease after that, but I'm not still sure what to say here.

I did say that Cobourne and Thigpen needed to have big games. I'd say they did.

Bakari Grant: Great catches, great blocks.

Stala: Reliable as usual, especially after that TD he dedicated to Jake Rayner.

Johnson: Showed us why Baggs, not Johnson, sat this one out.

And it looks like Bellefeuille and Glenn CAN win in the playoffs, thanks. You can tell by who was congratulating who after it was over.

http://cfl.uploads.mrx.ca/league/images/en/gallery/2011/11/016162832633.jpg

http://cfl.uploads.mrx.ca/league/images/en/gallery/2011/11/016162704406.jpg

Calvillo 80% for 513 yards, 3 TDs, 1 int
Cat QBs 73.4%, 311 yards, 2 TDs, 1 int

Cobourne 19 touches for 145 yards, 1 TD
Whitaker 20 touches, for 111 yards, 1 TD

Bakari Grant, 7 catches for 130 yards, 1 TD
J. Richardson 8 catches for 142 yards, 1 TD

You peer pressured me into posting in this thread.

Thigpen: did a great job of getting us good starting field positio
Medlock: Deep kickoffs...ALMOST automatic on FGs.

Why bother enjoying one of the greatest and most exciting playoff wins in Ti-Cat history when you can have more fun bitching and moaning.

My 14-month-old nephew does the same thing. He throws his arms in the air, says a one-year-old version of "touchdown" (which sounds more like muchmound) and then points at the Tiger-Cats logo and goes "Rowr!" He was doing that a lot today.

This was just a great game. If Hinds comes back (as, I believe, Sara Orlesky said today -- someone correct me if I am wrong or misheard) and Baggs gets back in the lineup, I think the Cats are poised to get to the Grey Cup. I imagine Baggs will be pumped to get back in there and will have the game of his life.

I'm already pumped for next week!

It seems almost unreal to say this, but the last time we won a game in Montreal, Darren Flutie was catching passes for us!

The last time we won a playoff game, Gerald Vaughan was still making tackles for us, because we hadn't yet lost him in the Ottawa Renegades expansion draft.

I'm glad this drought has ended.

Glenn looked like the 5,000 yards version we all know but quickly forget. AC was on a mission. Thiggy gave us great starting positions. Defensively, well, as Dave Hodge tweeted, the stadium is called the Big O, not the Big D. They'll have to make adjustments for Winterpeg. TiCats are league's youngest, so rookie mistakes will happen. The question will be, is there enough talent to make up for the mistakes? Baggs will be possessed if Hinds gets back in line-up; Secondary needs him too.

Ray passed for 245yds and won. AC passed for 513 yds and lost, wild CFL season. Now the Peglets and the Refs next. :thup:

It's not how MANY yards you throw; it's what you do with it.

Tim Tebow completed 2 passes yesterday, and won the game. Think about that.....

:cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy: