Public apology to DJ Flick

I must extend a public apology to DJ Flick for my terrible mistake. My previous message was very unfortunately and foolishly worded. It conveyed a message that I did not intend at all.

I have little to no understanding of how hiring, trading, or releasing players is achieved. I work from the assumption that all football management are unfair to players at one time or another (ex. releasing players by stating one thing, but for different reasons, etc.) It is a flaw in me to assume that people in position of authority will try to get something for nothing.

When I wrote my previous forum message, I thought that perhaps management had been dissimulating or unfair. For example, was Rocky not part of a reasonable trade for a first rate receiver?

I have completely inadvertently erred in my desire to understand more about what happened with this trade. I apology profusely to all of DJ's fans, the Hamilton Ticat fans, and DJ himself. I ask that everyone completely disregard my previous thread, and if it is possible that the moderator strike it completely from the site.

Very, very ashamed,
N.

wha the hell man lol

(missingcorey) have completely inadvertently erred in my desire to understand more about what happened with this trade. I apology profusely to all of DJ's fans, the Hamilton Ticat fans, and DJ himself. I ask that everyone completely disregard my previous thread, and if it is possible that the moderator strike it completely from the site.

Very, very ashamed,
N.

_______________________________________________-
I fail to see where you did anything wrong in your previous thread. It is everyone's right here to speculate, make assumptions, ask questions and ultimately have fun without being derogatory.
Your post was fine and I think you may be worried about nothing.

Just read your previous post. Nothing wrong with that at all. Forgetaboutit.