Protest the NFL exhibition game in Toronto thursday

Folks, its time to step up to the plate and send a message!!!!

This is CFL country, and everyone needs to know it!!!

Myself, Chris Fischer and Sterling Halliday (the man behind the 'No to the Bills t-shirts') are organizing a protest of the NFL exhibition game on Thursday. Sterling is a dedicated CFL supporter, like myself, and has garnered media coverage on both sides of the border from media giants such as CBC, TSN, the National Post and local Buffalo TV station WKBW.

We will be meeting at 5:00 at Wellington and Spadina, in the parking lot next to the gas station. Its close proximity to the dome provides an ideal meeting place. After we meet, we will prepare for the protest, and go over some of the laws that must be followed. At 5:30 sharp, we will march to Blue Jays way, and likely linger on Blue Jays way, south of Front Street, to get maximum exposure from people walking to the stadium. As well, the Budweiser tailgate party is taking place on Front Street, so our there presence will certainly be felt.

We can supply you with a No to the Bills T-Shirt for the protest which must be returned after, or can be purchased for a special protest price of $15, with $5 going to Pinball's charity, the Youth Challenge Fund. Regardless of whether or not you plan on renting or purchasing a T-Shirt, it is essential that you bring a CFL Jersey, Flag, T-Shirt of any team of your choice. Our ideal objective is to have a mixture of people with CFL merchandise and Anti-Bills t-shirts. That will enable us to send the loudest message.

Please notify all your CFL loving friends so that we can have a great turnout for the protest. If you have any questions, here is some contact information.

Chris Fischer
Phone: 416 838 3372
MSN: sterlinghalliday@hotmail.com

Come on, you people! Let's show the country that the CFL is not weak! Let's show the world that we are not a nation of pushovers!

Put your invitation in the CFL talk too

The mods mooved my topic «Bills in Toronto: Quebec fans need to know» to US football too

I did, but the mods moved it to US Football.

Did you ask why?

Rewrite your text make it very clear it’s a pro CFL march and try again. After all this is the CFL site!

I will be taping the "Football Event of the Year" this Thursday night. It will come in handy whenever I have insomnia.

Perhaps Teddy Boy should hand out pillows for the first 5,000 fans.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Isn't it funny you don't want the Bills in your house, and we don't want the Argos in ours (BMO FIELD)..but lets be honest here the NFL is the only gridiron league that matters,the CFL is a couple of grade below the NCAA aaa level, christ is was never as good as the world league to be quite honest. The Bills will make the Dome home with a decade and the argos will have to move or die, but what ever happens
NO ARGOS AT BMO FIELD EVER!!!

Isn't it funny you don't want the Bills in your house, and we don't want the Argos in ours (BMO FIELD)..but lets be honest here the NFL is the only gridiron league that matters,the CFL is a couple of grade below the NCAA aaa level, christ is was never as good as the world league to be quite honest. The Bills will make the Dome home with a decade and the argos will have to move or die, but what ever happens
NO ARGOS AT BMO FIELD EVER!!!
[/quote]
YOU JUST POSTED A WHOLE SHIET LOAD OF CRAP

edited - completely inappropriate

YOU JUST POSTED A WHOLE SHIET LOAD OF CRAP
[/quote]

Lets be honest here...European soccer is the only soccer league that matters. MLS is a couple grades lower than NCAA level soccer....

Long live the Argos..much more than a football team to the city of Toronto!!!

Lets be honest here...European soccer is the only soccer league that matters. MLS is a couple grades lower than NCAA level soccer....

Long live the Argos..much more than a football team to the city of Toronto!!!

[/quote]
Hey Gil the thrill somehow I got credited for saying something I did not.

I was actually attacking the guy that said the CFL was not as good as the ncaa, somehow it got buggered around.

I ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT THE CFL IS FAR SUPERIOR TO THE NFL IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE.

just to clarify...I posted only that the guys argument was shiet!

NFL IS GARBAGE PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was actually attacking the guy that said the CFL was not as good as the ncaa, somehow it got buggered around.

I ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT THE CFL IS FAR SUPERIOR TO THE NFL IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE.

[/quote]

Hey Chris, I saw this story in the Montreal Gazette this morning. Being a big Als fan, I guess I am usually the enemy but I really respect what you are trying to do and would like to send you some thoughts and support from Montreal. Good luck.

Hey Chris, I saw this story in the Montreal Gazette this morning. Being a big Als fan, I guess I am usually the enemy but I really respect what you are trying to do and would like to send you some thoughts and support from Montreal. Good luck.
And how

The protest is picking up steam.

I got phone calls today from CTV and WNED in Buffalo. CTV wants me and my partner to do an interview with Senator Larry Campbell.

There will be much media at the game tomorrow, and many will be there to see the protest and film it, and interview the protestors.

Please, CFL fans, lets make this a success!!!

[/quote]
the cfl is played by nfl rejects and crappy canadian wimps....end of the CFL...canadian faggots league

[/quote]
your full of shit just like the cfl!!! you two belong together...in the toilet that is the CFL

i think its time to ban "noargosatbmo"

the guy is just on here to diss the CFL

Its so easy to diss...why not....it's a joke of a league....once the argos talk of moving to BMO ends so will I. they suck shit

Good luck with the protest!

After reading “noargosatbmo’s” comments, I really hope the Argos do move to BMO field so I can sit in her seat to watch the Argos play CFL football…

GO BMO FIELD & THE ARGOS!!!YAA