Proposal = Toilet Bowl Championship

:P

Just an idea. How about the Toilet Bowl championship played on the Saturday of Grey Cup week. It would pit the last place team in the West ( likely- Edmonton) against the last place team in the East (likely-Hamilton).
Just imagine the true Toilet Bowl Champions!!
I know Edmonton fans would like it because they always claim they are the City of Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riders Rule
Esks drool!!!!!!! :cowboy:

I think the CFLPA would have a problem with this...

THEN THE FANS MUST DEMAND IT!!!!
TAKE TO THE STREETS AND SHOUT,"... WE CAN'T STAND OUR TEAMS BUT WE DEMAND MORE!! TOILET BOWL , TOILET BOWL -- LET US FLUSH THE SEASON AWAY!!!!!!!!!

but what about a team that crosses over. if edmonton amkes it to a better record the the bombers they are the worst in the west but made the playoffs and wouldn;t have reson to play in a game so demeaning

I think what people want to see more than this suggestion is a UFC-style 5 round octogon battle between Ray and Maas...my money's on Maas, he's a pretty intense guy. The match will take place Grey cup weekend right after the Spirit of Edmonton breakfast, with the winner taking his rightful place as number 1 in Danny's heart.

Good point!
I guess we should get rid of the crossover!

Well the GC could also be two west or east teams, so does it really matter which two.

Its a stupid Idea.... Who cares who the two last place teams are... The point of playoffs are 1 team wins their last game, while the rest LOOSE....

I already HAVE a toilet bowl championship, on Grey Cup sunday, in the snow, with much beer :slight_smile: Winning team gets a silver toilet seat! This year's game will be our 5th ...

Granted, in our case, the game is known as the Toilet Bowl, and the trophy is known as the Toilet Cup ... goes back to that whole, we-drink-from-cups-not-bowls thing ...

Ah, Turkey, once again you are using the right bait!

you mean LOSE, right? :wink:

Thank-you Sportsman, for awhile I thought the entire audience did not know how to spell gullible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Flushing all,
Riders rule

no thanks.

However, then was such a thing as the Toilet Bowl in the video game "Super Play Action Football", ah those were the days.

Mother!, I want to go and play in the Toilet Bowl! :lol:

KK
Im gonna start keeping score

Think of all the sponsorship opportunities! Tums, Pepto, hemmoroid cream, Crane, Lysol, airfresh, charmin, etc....

:wink:

You forgot Ex-lax and Metamucil...

keep score on what? the toilet bowl game? when I finally played it, it was a blow out! like 48 to 0, I lost big time since I was 10, and not in my Madden prime.