Prizes and give aways

It was mentioned for the Black out game that there would be lots of give aways for the fans that dressed up, I saw or heard none of this at the game! Just wondering if anyone here recieved anything or knows of someone that did!

I saw some kids with those annoying "bang sticks" and a number of people with posters, subject unknown. Might have been the give aways.

There was a whole skid of "Irish Spring body wash and shampoo" samples sitting at the Balsam gate as we left and I overheard someone ask about it and one of the security guys said..."hey help yourself because nobody showed up to pass it out!"

I sure didn't see anything else but I did see a decent football game even if the right team didn't win. :wink:

"There will be great prizes for fans wearing black, so make sure you wear as much black as you possibly can."

That's all it said in the STH update. It didn't say how many.

8) Maybe the prizes were some of those left over paper football helmets, that were given out on Labour Day !! :roll:
 I saw a few fans wearing those again at the RR game !!      <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thanks guys for getting back, i thought a Mod might answer this, but i wasnt holding my breath either. :stuck_out_tongue:
As for the shampoo im bald so that wouldnt have helped. could always have used it on Boomer I guess! :stuck_out_tongue:

at least they were smart enough not to hand out bars of soap to people heading out to a parking lot.........all those car windows would have been too much of a temptation for some :wink: :lol:

almost as bad as having a TiCat fan and a RoughRider fan in some kind of competition and asking the fans to vote for the winner. DUH