Printers &*&*&

Plenty, we lost. D stood strong. Shut Lummer down save the one play. still getting their groove going. Should be better next week. Looking forward to it. Do you have anything insightful to add?

D was terrible last two drives, Lummer needs to touch the ball 20 times not 10, we were never behind by more then 1 score so there is no excuse for abandoning the running game, Tre Smith was not used at all, he would have been perfect for a screen or a quick hit down the middle consdidering the pressure they had on our o line. Dont think the players and coaches are on the same page for some reason

and you are?? Lets look at your CV. Run was being stuffed all night and that's your answer.

Wanker v Xenu

Wanker just hit a home run.

Bob, not sure hoe appropriate it is for you to comment on the play as you have.

Perhaps an anonymous screen name might be more appropriate given your postion.

BTW, I thought it was largely Printers’ fault tonight. He played poorly and appears to have actually regressed.

You dont have to be the owner of the team to see how bad our receivers are...

Also, I would love to see someone tell Mark Cuban not to post about his own team.

Mark Cuban knows how to put a winning team together.

Bob's still working on it.

Why didnt we adjust to the blitz on O or the Stop Blitzing on D when we got burned?? maybe we didnt adjust , so EE,s would think we adjusted so they would adjust, but they didnt??? Maybe the H.C knows???

not only is it appropriate, but damn admirable. Although I do take his support of printers with a grain of salt. As the owner, he could hardly say anything else. Thats not to say his opinion cant be right, but… just sayin.

What does bother me most about printers, is that if he never does any better, and after the hamilton printers experiment ends, and he is being interviewed about it, none of it will be his fault. He will blame everyone else instead, whereas even if he was right, he wouldnt be right to say it.

Jesse had a 5.6 yds per carry, and I dont care that 30 came on one play. I don't think he touched the ball after the TD play

Bob, as much as I am not a printers fan, I am still hoping for your sake that he works out, no matter what else I might say about him.

LOL, now thats funny.

Mark Cuban Championships - 0
Bob Young Championships - 0

The rest is red tape my friend. Neither have won a thing.

but can bob dance :wink: :lol: