PRINTERS UNION Local 2007 Roll Call

It may be tacky, but hey -- it doubles as a welcome roll for Casey from fans here in Ticat Nation.

Here I go:

Russ Harrison, Charter Member, will come back as a Special Teams assassin in a less vertically-challenged life. LOL

:D

Welcome Casey -- eat 'em raw! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Where do I register for the union? And is there dues involved?

• paul

Who wouldn't want to join? It should be the football version of One Big Union (OBU).

May he never have call to flip us the digit. And if he does, well that's ok too.

I am in

OK, I need a new causeā€¦ WELCOME CASEY!!!

Glad to have you aboard, NOW kick those powderblue guys asses!!!

facebook that shit russ

LOL

[b]

Ask, and ye shall receive! :wink:

Go to the following link to join the Printers Union group at facebook.com!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5039697477

Enjoy!

Oski Wee Wee,[/b]

:D at OBU ;)

ooo I got 2nd on the facebook members...lol

The Tigercat section of the CFL forums by far has the most activity, by a looong shot. This is because there is so much umemployment in Hamilton, people have nothing better to do than type messages all day.

The Tigercat section of the CFL forums by far has the most activity, by a looong shot. This is because there is so much umemployment in Hamilton, people have nothing better to do than type messages all day.
Now that is funny! Thank god for the welfare checks otherwise we would even have a PC. Keep workign and paying our bills for us.

Waterdown i know your trying to rile everyone up but you`ll have to come up with something better than that ok ???

Isnt Waterdown really for people that want to live in Burlington or Oakville but cant afford to ??

Do you have Burlington envy ???

LOL

I'm in, a longtime Printers fan.

I MUST say ... the UNDERWHELMING response to the news of Casey Printers signing is absolutely MIND NUMBING.

Half you people seem to have NO CLUE as to the TRUE significance of this signing.

Printers is a WORLD CLASS athlete. The man has the TOTAL PACKAGE. He is as close to Michael Vick as you or I will EVER get to see, up close and personal in our OWN BLOODY STADIUM !!

There are FANS all over this Country who are ABSOLUTELY CRYING that they were not able to get him.

Put it this way ... When was the last time YOU watched a $500, 000 man play FOR the Ticats ????

Have you EVER had the opportunity to watch a man of this CALIBRE play in a Ticat Uniform ???

He is the HIGHEST paid QB in the league, now, for a REASON !!!!

Are you Fr-Eakin KIDDING ME ??... let me be the Vice Prez of this LITTLE Union cuz I OBVIOUSLY have to get the MESSAGE OUT to Ticat Nation ...

THERE IS a PHENOMENAL TALENT in your MIDST ... APPRECIATE it !!!!

Management goes out to get the BEST QB AVAILABLE on the planet right now ... and all I read is how "ONE man doth not a team make" ... BS !!!!

This is the CFL, and when that MAN is Casey Fr-Eakin Printers ... you can bet YOUR @SS he will make a WORLD of Difference ... he is going to make EVERYBODY on this team BETTER ... yeah, football the "ultimate" team sport ... but when you got a guy THIS GOOD ... your team CAN'T help but be better !!

I'm getting my "Printers Flex Pack" POST HASTE ... and it will be the BEST $$$ I've spent ALL Season.

Hamilton ... get your COLLECTIVE Heads out of your @sses and get down to the Wynne - to watch an ATHLETE, the likes of which hasn't been seen in YOUR LIFETIME play here !!!!

What a Fr-Eakin COUP !!!!

Congrats, and THANK-YOU to all those involved who MADE this POSSIBLE.

Peace.

Huh, youā€™re kidding right? Itā€™s not like there has been a shortage of posts, or enthusiasm, over this signing.

As for the Union, love the signing, love the ā€œjust take itā€ approach of management, but I canā€™t join a Union - Iā€™m all about accountability. :wink:

Hey Mean:
There were a huge number of fans on this site all day yesterday looking for shreds of news about this coup.
And a coup it is!
Russ:
Iā€™m in your Union here and on facebook.
This is the first time for me in a union.
Am I still able to wear ties?
Is there a Ticat tie?