Printers to dress for leos

...According to tsn...Casey will dress as the third string qb. for the leos against edm....hmmmmmm how long till he gets to see some action.....I'd say as soon as Bucky gets side-lined with the next head-hunting shot...Helluva game this... :roll:

This could get interesting. If he hasn't changed from 4 years ago, it'll be interesting in the bad way...

he won't see action.

the guy behind Bucky will go in first... it's already been said before.

Printers will only see action if both guys go down.

im kind of excited... this is better then the theo comeback. im sorry. I cant help but hope this guy gets in somehow and restsarts his "starting" position. side note, isnt Buck gettin like 500G a year?

Not doing cartwheels yet. I've got the " wait and see" attitude.

Can a Leopard change his spots?

I think no matter what any fan of CP better sit back with a bag of popcorn oh and don't forget the drink
and watch the CP show LOL
I think if he still carries the all me attitude he will implode just as he did in the hammer

Rumor is that Pierce is paid closer to $200,000 if he plays all games. Buono doesn’t overspend unless a star player deserves the money.

Actually, Pierce is getting closer to $300,000 for this season.

Regarding CP, his attitude has changed dramatically, and members of the Leos that were there in 05 have said that he wasn't a problem, that it was blown out of proportion by the media.

That being said, he hasn't played for quite some time, so he is going to be rusty assuming he gets a chance to play. The Leos didn't bring him in as any kind of saviour, they brought him in so that they would have another QB with CFL experience. IF he gets the chance to play, we'll see how good, or bad, he is today. When it comes to how he played in Hamilton, a big part of the problem was the rest of the offence around him. As an example, look at Kamau Peterson. His nick as a Ti-Cat was Incompleterson. As a schmoe, he's one of their best receivers...and Kamau wasn't the only one that sucked as a Ti-Cat, and blossomed on a different team.