Printers Signs With K.C.

According to my bro who works in radio in Vancouver casey Printers has signed a 3 year deal with the Kansas City Chiefs.

....well well.....and it's WEDNESDAY drumming god.....what do you think of that....so much for the rumours.....it's now fact... :wink:

Site Map »

Report: Printers inks deal with Chiefs

Casey Printers

TSN.ca Staff

1/11/2006 5:17:57 PM

Casey Printers is headed to the NFL.

MOJO radio in Vancouver is reporting that Printers has signed a three-year deal with the Kansas City Chiefs.

''Words can't even describe the feelings right now,'' Printers told MOJO 730. ''We're just very excited at the opportunity to be in the National Football League.''

Printers would not talk about financial terms of the deal.

Printers was the CFL MVP in 2004 when he threw for 5,088 yards with 35 touchdowns and only ten interceptions. He was also second on the team with 469 rushing yards and led the Lions with nine rushing touchdowns.

Despite struggling with shoulder and toe injuries in 2005 Printers managed to throw for 1,676 yards and nine touchdowns with six interceptions. He also ran for 336 yards on just 38 attempts for an average of 8.8 yards per carry to go along with two rushing touchdowns

I’m glad he’s gone. Never liked the guy, too selfish. Hope he has fun being a clipboard holder, maybe thats what he really wanted to do in life.

now..whats wally gona tell DD????...lol

.......he'll tell him to suck in that lower lip and get practicing.......

Thank god, now the focus of the forum can go back to other football topics. Casey has dominated the CFL stoplight for far too long, go riddance.

....got to agree Kanga.....and I wonder will Wally offer D.D the same contract as he did to Printers....hmmmmm or will Wally try to patch things up and say....Oh Dave...you were ALWAYS our go to guy... No. 1 for sure... :lol: :lol:

I wonder if Casey took his cel phone with him...LOL :wink:

Actually now Wally MUST go out and sign some Offensive Lineman! They can't allow the hits that Dickenson took last year or we'll see a lot of Buck Pierce.

Wally screwed himself over with this one. He couldn't make up his mind and now he's lost Printers and also most likely the confidence in Dickenson. He's got a lot of kissin up to do.

Kissing up to who?
DD still has to compete with Pierce

Maybe Dickenson went on vacation to Hawaii with Him & Ritchie! LOL

I don't think that there's going to be much competition between the two. Wally would go with Dickenson before Pierce in a heartbeat.

...did Ritchie go with Wally to Hawaii....wow I bet the main conversation was food....not Printers....and if Dave went....maybe the 'patching-up ' has already started.... :lol:

DD will be with Vancouver next season, or would you guys like Wynn back plus Martin for DD?

Don't say that!!! I would rather take my chances with Wynn, he still needs the opportunity to prove something here.

I'd take Wynn back! Forget Tee Martin...He's all yours!

I know I haven’t been around this off season, so I hope you don’t mind me throwing my 2 cents in, but I think this huge screw job by the BC Lions to force a great QB out of the CFL. I we need QB’s in this league. Wally is a smart guy, but he did a horrible job dealing with the Printers/Dickenson problem and now it is the CFL who is the biggest loser. Whether Printers was a whiner or a hero, he was a great football player first, and the Lions forced him to leave.

...there's a few teams that would like to have Wynn....maybe he will show his stuff under Doug Berry....as far as Tee Martin....say bye bye...he shoudn't be a Bomber for much longer....and I doubt anyone else will want him after his performance of last year... :x

you need a good deal for DD, I put martin in there to fill the vold.