Printers played well under the circumstances

phew youre right. im so embarrassed. thanks. sorry about that. its a good thing you caught that, hopefully the post will make sense now. lol

I just believe in giving credit where credit is due. I read that and KNEW instinctively that it couldnt have been Peters…it was too witty!

lol true enough. it was funny though...gave me a laugh before heading to work.

NWO your not trying to tell me that we could of won with the reciving core we had in the last game are you ?? You really think that the O LINE is our problem ??? I truly expect the men we have on the line now to be together for years to come . There are alot of high draft picks on that line and im very very confident that they will get better over time .Right now they need Printers to roll out and scramble till they get better . Hes very well paid and I expect him to get better each game and I also hope we work NEW recievers in each week !!!!

BUMP

In the first half the game, I saw everything I needed to see. Ralph and Baumann both dropped catchable passes, at least one of which would have given the Cats a first down. The little things add up. Setta misses his initial kick, the team gets demoralized, it adds up. D causes a turnover, Davis fumbles the handoff, it goes back for 7, it adds up.

What I see is a team that doesn't pay attention to detail, and football is a game of details. You need all 12 men doing their jobs on the field or the play will most likely break.

Printers was evidently rusty. But the scary thing is that he looked more into the game than his receivers!

Habman must i always have to educate you? lol. trust me the oline is terrible. that isnt to say that the individual players are terrible that is to say that as a team as a unit they are not working together. i believe it is bad coaching. i believe that they do not no how to identify defences and find the five men they are supposed to block. now do i think this is the only problem that needs improvement? hell no but if you can sew that up and be solid up front you can at least look respectable on offence. it was painfully obvious that even the best qb in the world not just this world but other worlds looked mediocre behind this poory coached oline. anyways hopefully you learned something but based on past exp i highly doubt it. habman im just joking with you dont get all fired up. lol

LOL ... NWO , i dont get upset and i look forward to our debates .That`s why I bumped this post . I was wondering if you were asleep at the wheel !!!

The O line was pretty good the days Jesse was romping all over the damn field . I think Printers hung on to the ball to long and didnt roll out and scramble as much as he should of .

I would much rather keep our O line together and replace the coach than break them up . They have been through so much and have learned so much that it would be a shame to change them now . They will be a line to be proud of in years to come !!!

I want some new blood in the recieving core OR get them a new coach beacuse they are not doing Printers any favours and we know they really let Maas down !!!.

you wont see me disagreeing about the recieving core but i hope you arent giving the oline a passin grade because of our rushing success....this is a passing league and it is so important to be able to identify defences. when a 3 man rush can get pressure you have very fundamental problems. there are some serious coaching problems in this area.