printers on now.

I have to say:

Despite the poor protection, Printers looked completely frustrated. He was wiring balls that didn't need to be wired. I guess the opportunities weren't presenting themselves. If he was a little more composed, I think he'd have a bit more success.

I understand thats hard to do when the blitz is on, the 2nd & 3rd string linemen can't block & no one on the offense was really helping no matter who was at QB.

He just needs to realize that he has to hit his hot receiver when the blitz is on. In the CFL he was able to make a move or 2 then escape the blitz with his speed, in the NFL he won’t be able to do that against their line backers.

Printers was sacked 5 times and threw a pick in his 1st preseason game. He'll be back on the CFL soon.

An Argo fan

What was it Troy Aikman said last night…something about “Printers is coming from playing in Canada where he is finding the NFL has the best players in the world and the windows for a quarterback are smaller in the NFL because of the bigger field in Canada.”

He may be right about the windows being smaller but as we have seem with Ricky Williams and others when you put these NFL offense guys into the Canadian game not all of them can adapt to the differences here.

It would take a while for Printers to adjust, for certain, but I think he could be a bona fide starter in the NFL at some point, but it would take time.

He wants to be cut so we can sign him here for a long term multi-mill dollar contract. Come on Casey, this will really help season ticket renewals I'm thinking. :wink:

Garcia came in and lit it up right away in the preseason, but Flutie also struggled in his first few preseason games for the Bills, so who knows. Edwards will break down the film and see if Printers struggles are his fault or not, if they are he will be cut.

Printers really should have stayed here longer, he’s not ready for the NFL.

Didn’t mean to say multi-million, but rather long term million dollar contract, which would be more possible obviously.
Good points about Garcia and Flutie and yes, Printers should have stayed here longer before trying out in the NFL.

Printers was smart to take the NFL money and run. Let’s say he stayed in BC, blew out a knee and was done. Ya gotta take the brass ring when it comes around 'cause it may not come around twice. We’d all have done the same thing.

I’d still love to see him back in the CFL though, especially in blue polyester.

An Argo fan

I just Wounder if anything like Maas
a Selfish hot head who I have no Respect for…

if he is no thank you

Just Resign Kevin Eakin… and Let him Start

CASEY YOUR COMING TO HAMILTON MY FRIEND