Printers...Mass backup

Ok…lets face it, we havent really been a successfull team, in the last decade…besides our grey cup years…other than that…when has our team put together solid campaigns??..just not consistent enough…Maybe i should cover my head one i say this…but in Mass’s defence…its a confidence thing…before Coach Marshall was let go…the cats lost one game, outta reach…but most games were pretty close…it could have gone either way…they could have been playing .500 football…point is there not…but Mass…is not a bad quarterback…what it looks like is a string of bad luck…i agree that there should be a change…maybe Casey Printers?..and is Mass only a solid backup in this league…who knows…but…on the other hand…maybe Mass needs a clean slate…after all…he was a major part of the Eskimos grey cup last year…but, once you lose confidence and the whole entire city is breathing down your back, its easier to crumble, with no allies…

Casey is making 80 Grand For Sitting on The Practce Roster for the Chiefs..

He Won't be Here This year..
Maybe Next year Maybe not

Well ..give him 200 grand to get off his
butt and come to hamilton either now or
next year. :thup:

Printers is not the answer. Look at the way Pierce is having success in BC (BC's system is the answer) It doesn't matter who is QB until we get receivers, and an O-line. Look at Printers down there (NFL) against 2nd and 3rd stringers. If you don't have an o-line or a playmaker nothing will improve!