Printers in Rider Land???

Billy sit down but I agree with you. Has some of the Rider faithful given up on yet another QB.

Wow Manage are you one of those floks that throws manure. I feel bad for all the good rider fans after this post.

You guys say that Shivers is cheap. What about everyone that was bitching when ticket prices were raised to pay for the improvements to Taylor Field. And I agree that some of us are the most pashionate fans, but I was at every game, and some of them were not even close to being sold out.
I want a good team and good players as much as you, so get out the first day season tickets go on sale. Don't wait untill we go out and get good players because season tickets go on sale before free agency, and I think that partly how the can reason on going out and getting players.

Yawn…

In your defense there isn't much there to suggest sarcasm. Other then the fact how ridiculous the statement is. Evidently the line :

"That pretty much what you guys mean right?"

didn't convey my sarcasm. The post was in response to some posts implying Shivers is racially motivated in player selection and he wouldn't want Maas because of this.

Sorry I guess from some of the responses we are suppose to put up and shut up, sure everyone bitches when ticket prices go up, but we still go to the games. Theres people that have had seson tickets for years and seen the prices double and probly close to triple in price but they still go. Its a sign of the times people. The Riders can afford to attracted high priced players but if we still didn't win, what would it tarnish our image as a football club.