PRINTERS.....I GOT NOTHING TO SAY BUT SIT ON THE BENCH!!!!

come on taffe. i understand that he is the most paid player on the team, but if he is 1-3 and stuggling with 4 int and o td and hasnt thrown a TOUCHDOWN IN 8 STAIGHT GAMES WITH HAMILTON...put williams or the injured chang in they couldnt do worse...and people you agree??

uh, no. I don't agree.

Printers starts, Printers plays and we win or lose with Casey Printers as our QB. He is probably the best athlete we have on the team and he is not here to sit on the bench.

FYB is that you??

are you on crack buddy.....lumsden is the best athelte on the team..without him there lik the miami dolphins of the nfl..wow man you dont know your football.

Shut up you don't even No What your talking about. Instead of Passing in the green zone (like Most Cfl Teams Do) We run the ball that why we don't gave any passing td And we lead the leauge with rushing td (10 ) so Just shut the fuck up ~

OK BUD! TICATS AVG HOW MANY WINS THE LAST FEW YEARS 3-18 1-18 -5 -18 SO BUDDY YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP

OHH sryy! we finfished last i think 3 years in a row aww sry and there gonna finish last again this year!!! becasue we got no throwing game

lmao this is jokes. do people really have nothing better to do then come on here and try and piss of ticat fans? If you don't you should at least know it dossnt really bug most people we just find it humorous.

no throwing game? are you on crack? have you seen printers throw that deep ball? i think our offence can be the best in the league if we gel.

and when 3 out of your 5 starting reciver are first year player not to throw the ball into the redzone and to hand it off to the "best athelte" As you just said

AHAHAHA!! are you kidding me. we had some of the best qb the last few years, and we still finsished last, this year is know different..we got rookie recievers...you just mad me laugh..because we could never have the best offence..ive been a ticat fan for 8 years and im sick of the ticats not doing anything and there trying..but nothing works

Where was I when that happened??

the offence is a nickle and dime offence you throw the ball 8 to 12 yrd and you get a high percent pass and have you seen casey throw deep to woodcock mitchell and P rod it takes time but you can see the reciveing core devlop. but we are a heck off a lot better now then we where this time last year.