Printers Ego!!!

Chang's goal going into the Argo game was "hopefully to complete a few passes."

Printers' goal going into this season is "to be the greatest QB of all time."

I would rather have a QB in there who fully expects to dominate, rather than a guy who just hopes to not make mistakes.

Printers will be a great field general for Hamilton.

I hope he does start pointing out the O linemen when he is picking himself off of the turf. Someone needs to do it because it is obvious that the coaching staff aren’t doing it.

I don't want a QB who isn't cocky and wants to win. He wants to be the best QB in the world, what is wrong with that?

Actually the NFL is where they can get away with it, the CFL is more like a dictatorship. I’d rather see a player self confident like Printers than a guy who pretends to be a team guy and always worries about saying the politically correct thing rather than how he really feels. There’s too many guys in the CFL who worry about being classy and give interviews like they’re a bunch of programmed robots, it’s one of the more boring aspects of the Canadian game.

It's very sad to see some people have found something to criticize the man about all ready.

I think Printers can be as confident as he likes.

If you don’t like the things he says don’t listen…

As far as I care, he can say he's a lesbian. I'll reserve judgement until I see him play.

Halftime interview was stupid. BUT... he was talking to the coaches, the receivers, the other QBs.... he was learning. If he were learning, then there is hope for him yet.

the only qb who could put up with the fans in this city was danny mac.printers will want out in two years

I think his ego can be a bit much sometimes but a confident attitude like that maybe just want the team needs the QB of any team must be a team leader. If he wins games for us he can say whatever he wants..if the play backs up the comments thats all I will look for.

I think we all have to stand behind Printers!!!!. The guy does want to be our saviour. Thankfully, someone wants to ingest some life into this football team.
All the guy is doing is having fun and trying to entertain the ticat fans!!.
Good on ya Printers!!!

Its about time we had a player that really wants to perform for this city. I know he has the talent to be one of the greatest QBs in the history of the ticats and the league.
I like his attitude and I don`t think we should be skeptical, but just enjoy his enthusiasm and feed off it. :rockin: :thup: :smiley:

Right on Printers, keep it up!!!

Printers knows first hand the nfl,s p.r. re CFL stars,. So he knows he,s better than 4th string in nfl, , He got 500 g,s based on what he did in BC -? is that gauranteed??- If the top Qb,s in CFL , rank with Moon,Flutie, Garcia,

I actually really liked is swagger. I don't think we've ever had a QB talk like that ever before. We have a QB whose goal is to be the greatest QB ever. Really, whatever your doing in life, whether its mopping floors or picking up garbage, that should be your goal, to be the best in the world at it. So I think it comes off cocky, but it's healthy.

I also think he might provide the psychological fix the Tiger-Cats need to stop being a "losing organization" on the football field. The "culture of losing" I think people were calling it. His attitude, "I came here to win championships, and than to win more championships, and then come back and win more championshps", thats the attitude a football club needs to have. Whether its do-able or not, and how much impact he'll have on making it happen remains to be seen. But so far, I gotta be honest... I like the attitude.

w.t.f.?

lol anyone that has any idea how to be a man would know that his interview was comical. now stop crying i want casey to be good and it is important to have a confident qb but not someone that makes little sense. how far we have come from danny mac.....lol confident, leader winner class. no we want someone to declare his aspirations of becoming all world before hes thrown a pass for us. lol i dont need the lip service. it really shows the level of intelligence on the board when people cant even see the difference between arrogance and confidence. anyways i dont have to like him as a person i just want to win. so lets hope he can back up his incoherent ramblings. go cats

lol anyone that has any idea how to be a man would know that his interview was comical. now stop crying i want casey to be good and it is important to have a confident qb but not someone that makes little sense. how far we have come from danny
I think your looking too far into that interview.

The guys just having fun, and entertaining our fans. Why not, Im tired of all the doom and gloom surrounding the ticats. Hes just providing entertainment and he shouldn`t be over analyzed !!!.
Finally, we get a quarterback with a little personality. Good on him for trying to pump up the fans of Hamilton.

lol anyone that has any idea how to be a man would know that his interview was comical. now stop crying i want casey to be good and it is important to have a confident qb but not someone that makes little sense. how far we have come from danny mac.....lol confident, leader winner class. no we want someone to declare his aspirations of becoming all world before hes thrown a pass for us. lol i dont need the lip service. it really shows the level of intelligence on the board when people cant even see the difference between arrogance and confidence. anyways i dont have to like him as a person i just want to win. so lets hope he can back up his incoherent ramblings. go cats

Well said! And a little swagger just might help!

Is that your response????

Or are you just repeating yourself???

nope somehow reposted my mistake. lol anyways im not saying your wrong....and he might be a great guy and a little confidence is needed.....lol but call a spade a spade that interview was a little weird and has to strike anyone as a little unintelligent. hey that doesnt mean i dont like the cats or i dont like printers or were going to lose but if you really listen to that interview its hard to come away without thinking this guy is missing a little upstairs. lol hes gonna be the best in the world. not just this country but other countries. lol too funny come on......he sounded pretty ignorant. thats my response.

Printer,s is as good as Garcia, or any other qb,s to break the nfl Barrier. So he,s Showing alot of self confidance wich is what the Ticats need,. Lets wait and see How that confidance shows itself in game action before being critical