Pretty Classy

Read this article. Pretty impressed with Notre Dame's coach. Hopefully you can click on this link.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2172623

'Live for today for tomorrow is always another day,"

nice story, thanks for the link.

...makes some of the squabbles on this board seem awfully trivial...

I read about this in the Philadelphia Inquirer, and I thought it was very classy of Charley Weis to do so. I'm not a Notre Dame fan and never have been because of their attitude that they think they invented football. I am a Charley Weis fan however, and even more so now because of the compassion in his heart to make the final days of young person's life a little bit better. We need more people like Charley Weis, Tony Gwynn, Harold Reynolds, and other like them that really care about people and aren't afraid to show it. All I can say is thanks for being so classy.

Very Classy.....Kind of choked me up a bit too!

Thanks for the link!

YA I read this yesterday. Very classy move. too bad the youngster didn't get to see it.

Nice story, thanks for the link.

.....bit of a tug at the 'ol heartstrings there.....thanks for the lift, Mr.

Ack!!! I actually got choked up after I read that...really puts things in perspective.....the poor kid was a football fan and it really made me think why I came to this site in the first place.....time to evalute my posts... put down the sword... and try to get along with everyone.....

Great Story..