Preseason Game 4: Winnipeg at Edmonton

Another 40 yard rope on the run while getting his helmet knocked off. What an arm!!!

Piglet? Naw. Pigoduchi? There’s gotta be a better name out there.

1 Like

When in Rome… PIG!!!

1 Like

Now it’s Josh Jones in behind centre. He’s big but can he throw?

I hear his friends call him Piggy T. Didn’t he look amazing?!

2 Likes

He didn’t do much on that series.

Liked the punt and especially the hang time from that Australian punter. Should Liegghio be nervous?

How about Filet Pignon?

1 Like

He’s got us talking that’s for sure. If he keeps taking hits and popping up for more we might call him ‘Pig Iron’.

2 Likes

If the Australian out punts all comers then Legghio gets punted. That’s the most cost effective thing to do. Jon Hufnagel would concur. Slap a for sale sign on Legs and trade him to Hamilton for future consideration.

1 Like

Filet Pignon is rolling out… and he’s wrapped up by Bacon… but not before he picks up the first down! What a juicy play for Pignon!!!

1 Like

He hit another boomer into coffin corner late in the game as well. Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oy, Oy, Oy!

Bombers win 25-23. Filet Pignon may turn out to be a revelation.

1 Like

I look forward to watching Filet Pignon carve up the inbreds next week. :grinning:

2 Likes

You don’t think Legghio’s passport and place kicking (for back up) is going to help him?

1 Like

Filet Pignon, LOL

He sure did look good though! I also liked that bearded kicker & Swaray

I would have put Brown in that last drive to finish the game. We should have at least made a safe play to keep the clock running. All is good though!

1 Like

It would help him normally but not against a global who is even cheaper.

1 Like

It might. But an Australian counts as a walkabout or a kangaroo or something like that. So it’s all good. :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

I didn’t watch the complete Elks/Stamps game this week but what I saw seemed like a better feed/production than this one.

1 Like

I didn’t see that one at all. I agree the production wasn’t great but I didn’t expect it to be. It seemed to me that the main camera was very distant but the replays were much better. It was hard to see on my phone. I think the main idea was just to get the games streamed out there without much in the way of production.

2 Likes

Was that Elks guy really named Ffrench, or was there 1 too many Fs?

1 Like

Maybe he’s Effing French… as in ‘REALLY’ French.

2 Likes

Apparently that is how it is spelled. A CFL.ca writer did a play on the spelling in an article this week on this website.

1 Like

Maybe Ffrench comes from a long line of stutterers.

3 Likes