Preseason Game 4: Winnipeg at Edmonton

The game has started and is available to stream. Bombers down 3-0 early.

1 Like

Zach to Kenny on a long passing play. 7-3 Bombers.

1 Like

How come the games aren;t on the tubes. Tsn to cheap.

2 Likes

At least we get to see something that’s not televised for a change. Thanks CFL Powers That Be. :smiley:

1 Like

‘Dru Brown gets a first down’ could be our new catchphrase.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Preseason Game 3: Toronto at Hamilton

Meanwhile OUR QB incumbents (Zach Collaros and Dru Brown) looked sharp.

I can hardly wait to see our two rookie Quarterbacks, Rex Farmington and Blaster McGee in the second half. Both are total unknowns but have amazing powers.

Rex Farmington was bitten by a radiocative cow while checking his tractor for mites. As a result he can throw passes and chew cud at the SAME TIME. Meanwhile Blaster McGee can blow up a pass rush by passing wind. His farts are the stuff of legend.

2 Likes

That’s a bonus. Cameron Dukes might be a keeper. :grinning:

1 Like

There is an Argos vs Ticats game thread. It appears that people may not be aware of that.

I’m going to move comments on that game to that thread.

2 Likes

That’s an idea.

Just for laughs I’m going to try to watch both games at the same time.

1 Like

I’ve only watched part of the Bomber game. Every time I come to the forum to post I have to start the game up again. I’m only watching on my phone. Nothing fancy schmancy here. Back to the game.

1 Like

Tyrrelle Pigrome’s got an arm! He can hit the broadside of a barn too. Things are looking up.

TD TYRRELLE PIGROME!!! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Just saw that. A 40 yard rope followed by a 40 yard plus run. Who is this guy? Could be the next superstar CFL QB based on that drive.

2 Likes

He’s an inch shorter and 5 lbs heavier than Dru Brown. Other than that I know nothing.

SACK!

And there’s our shutdown defense in action at last. They took a while to show up.

1 Like

Let’s see if they trot Pigromme back out again. By the way, that name’s a mouthful and hard to spell. We’ll need a nickname.

It looks like someone on Edmonton’s punt coverage team isn’t familiar with the no yards rule.

1 Like

I can barely spell it.

This guy’s really moving the ball… dare I believe that we FOUND a future starter on our own? When’s the last time we did THAT?!

2 Likes

Another 40 yard rope on the run while getting his helmet knocked off. What an arm!!!

Piglet? Naw. Pigoduchi? There’s gotta be a better name out there.

1 Like

When in Rome… PIG!!!

1 Like

Now it’s Josh Jones in behind centre. He’s big but can he throw?