Pregame on Thursday

Alright folks.. season kicks off in about 48 hours.. whos making the trip down to Toronto? Me and my STH group will be heading down to Liberty Village for 3:30.. is there a bar that Ticats fans are going to gather at??

wish i could go..

bring the noise, boyz!! make it our home away from home again

See ya there Dog... Something called "The Shipyard" is set up near the field. Similar to the tailgate option. $4 beers and food with an area to hang out and harass argo fans.

Here are the deets...

Not tailgating but still looking for a pre-game party? The Shipyard has you covered. Located just inside the Prince’s Gates at the foot of Hotel X and in front of the Stanley Barracks at Exhibition Place, The Shipyard will serve tasty BBQ food and ice cold drinks, including $4 beers, prior to every game at BMO Field this season. Spread across acres of licensed patio, The Shipyard will be a place for Argos fans to meet up before the game to eat, drink and socialize before heading into the stadium. Oh, and we almost forgot to mention that Kardinal Offishall and The Strumbellas are performing a free concert at The Shipyard starting at 4:30pm!

I'll probably be there closer to kick-off with my multi CFL team helmeted hard hat.

Cheers!