Predictions

I want to be the one to start off the thread so here it is, make your season predictions.

East
Argos 14-4 (Why fix something that isn't broken)
Als 14-4 (Still a solid team, despite offseason loses)
Cats 8-10 (QB is still a question mark)
Gades 5-13 (Things look bad in the Nations Capital)

West
Lions 13-5 (Still the best in the west)
Riders 12-6 (Nealon has something to show)
Esks 11-7 (Must adapt to no Ralph or Vaugh)
Stamps 9-9 (Their on the way back!)
Blue Bombers 4-14 (God they'll suck)

Montreal and Toronto could go either way, but since I'm an Argo fan, I'll put the Argos in 1st.

Playoffs
East Semi
Montreal over Calgary
West Semi
Riders over Esks
East Final
T.O over Montreal
West Final
B.C over Riders
Grey Cup
B.C over T.O

Why is it that people never bother balancing the number of wins with the number of losses when predicting season records?

This one shows 90 wins for only 72 losses. It has to be 81-81, unless there are tied games. (but even in this case, 1 win = 1 loss)

EAST

1. TORONTO
  2. HAMILTON
  3. MONTREAL
  4. OTTAWA.

However..........with most of these , the difference could be just 1 point.

WEST

1. B.C.
  2. EDMONTON
  3. SASK
  4. CALGARY
  5. WINNIPEG

ARGOS will beat HAMILTON in the EAST final.

SASK beats B.C. in the WEST FINAL......[revenge for last year]

ARGOS beat SASK........in a really close game.

OR  

B.C. beats SASK. in the WEST FINAL

HAMILTON beats the ARGOS in the EAST FINAL

B.C. over HAMILTON.

HAMILTON beats the ARGOS in the EAST FINAL
You feeling alright today?

The last thing I would have predicted is an Argo's fan picking their main rival to beat them in the playoffs.

I am fine and being honest. :smiley: The questions was asked ?

So , instend of being a HOMIE, I wrote what I think may happen and not what I want to happen,in some cases.

I also wrote that the ARGOS might win an EASTERN FINAL ,as well.

Aside from Third and Ten being exactly right about the numbers, i personally don't think the argos will win 14 games this year, and id switch the riders and esks around, and the stamps are getting way more credit than they deserve, they were horrible last year, they made some offseason changes and now people are saying they will be a power in the west, not that you said that but im sure you read the posts too.

Cheers.

...........I said it..............so it is written, so it shall be.........the key words in your own writing is 'last year'.............

Renegades 2005 Grey Cup Champions with a 12-6 Record.

East:

1. Montreal
  2. Toronto
  3. Hamilton
  4. Ottawa

West:

1. BC
  2. Edmonton
  3. Saskatchewan
  4. Calgary
  5. Winnipeg

The top three in the West will be very close. Edmonton will just edge out the Riders for second spot. Calgary and Winnipeg will have horrible records and be no where in sight.

Playoffs (cross-over will not be a factor):

Toronto beats Hamilton
Montreal beats Toronto

Saskatchewan beats Edmonton
Saskatchewan beats BC

Saskatchewan beats Montreal

…nice try ga-knot-tay…BTW, what is that, an italian dumpling of sorts?..Calgary, third @ 10-8, Sask fourth @ 7-11…no crossover…everything else is fuzzy in the crystal ball…

what are your choices ..........?

.......definately an italian dumpling...........

Give me one honest reason to believe that the Calgary defence will not give up 30 points per game?

...lol...

…did they give up an average of 30pts per game last year?..no…and its the same squad…if you Riders are going to use this kind of logic in defending your team you will have to abide the rest of us using it as well…

Almost got it right.. It's Esks beat Montreal in the end.. I agree about the stamps and bombers, both will be non factors in the west, but i do like the bombers and hope they do well, as for the stamps... i believe the term is when hell freezes over?

Go Esks Go!

With due respect to Edmonton fans, they have no defence.

The Riders defence will be the difference this year. Edmonton will lose once, if not twice, to Saskatchewan this season, but manage to finish above them in the regular season. Playoffs will be a different story.

Again, Calgary and Winnipeg's combined win total will not exceed 10.

you right, with Joe Montford and Rashard Jeanty on the Dline, what could happen..

and Singor, Gass, Lamar, and Wiltshire at LB...thats nothing...

and Frank, Sanchez, and the gang at DB, our defense will be assured to do nothing this year.

(PS im being sarcastic)

Can you even name a DB?

Any quarterback that can thow a ball more than 15 yrds will eat up your secondary.

last i checked..Sanchez and Frank were DBs.....its probably our weakness in our Defense, but we can get the job done.

also, a great Dline can stop a pass before it happens.