Predictions

Curious to know what everyone thinks for this weeks games:

Calgary @ Winnipeg - I think we can pull this off but it will be tight. Don't think Burris is at the top of his game yet which helps although Rambo is comning back and we don't have D. Brown

Edmonton @ Montreal - Montreal just looks too good right now to lose at home.

Sask @ Toronto - who knows - should be very interesting with the Sask defence and the crazy o-line with T.O. but I'm pulling for the Riders

Hamilton @ BC - BC did not look too good in the first game but their d should make life tough for the young QB. Should be BC.

....Als, ..'should win'...afterall they're playing at home and according to hfxtc....a team should win all of their home games :lol:
...guess that should take care of the rest.....winners Bombers, Lions, and T.O.//// :lol: :lol:
...SERIOUSLY... I think we have a good shot against the Stumps.....they don't do so well in the Peg :roll:
...Lions should be in one ugly mood after the fiasco in Regina....could be a slaughter :rockin:
...Are the Arenogoods for real?????? :roll: .....of course they were playing the Cats. but they looked like they had something going for them...This one will be close as i'm not convinced the Riders are for real either...???? Tie...

Bomber and Calgary game could get ugly like the Montreal Edmonton game, I think this will be a walk in the park for the Stamps two ugly games this week.

I highly doubt it'll be anything close to that bad. Even if you think the Bombers are going to suck this year, Montreal was at home whereas Calgary is not, and Montreal was by far the best team in the league in week one. That's two pretty big differences. Maybe there's a chance it gets ugly, but I don't think 50-16 ugly.

No I dont think it will get that bad but i really think this will be a very tough quest for the Bombers to do, Bombers need to really use some emotion in this game and the home field advantage with all what is going on this week, really think Kelly is digging himslef into a hole here, and the season has just begun, will be interesting tomorrow

Bombers lost by two points in Edmonton on the last play of the game - that's probably as good as a result as you can get next to winning.

Kelly deserves a shot before people say silly things like he is digging a hole.

Tomorrow will be a close game and I think the Bombers can pull it off. They beat Calgary last year with Dinwiddie at QB. Calgary has basically the same team. It's the intangibles on Winnipeg that will be the difference - if the new players play up to expectations etc...that and which Henry Burris shows up. If he has a hot hand then its a lot tougher.

Or I could be dead wrong.....

Your right I do agree that Kellly deserves a chance but I don't like his early start and some of the decision making he has done. If they lose this game there is going to be lots of talk going on and if they go 0 and 3 it will be even worse for him fans will really be questioning him. I'll be watching :slight_smile:

You mean that awful team that had to be dismantled ? With that QB with no arm that had to be cut was good enough to beat Calgary... Wow with all the improvements Kelly's Bombers are going to crush Calgary, should win by at least 21 points.

....i think you need to have some smugness wiped off your face blowhard... i'll thank-you to take your crap somewhere else....We don't need this continual barrage of junk on our site ...and if you don't want the same stuff on your site.I would suggest you drop the insulting bull$hit....We don't mind contructive criticizm....but this is getting kind of tiresome and i think the mods should have a good look at it...Your posts are bordering on lunacy.... :thdn:

Don't you see the irony?

Once Kelly get's to 8 wins. I won't make another post in the "Bomber forum for a year .... that cool ?

Hell. I feel your pain, let's make it 5 wins.

Somebody better sticky this....

Don't bother with this guy papa he just has fun with this. He has shown over and over his bias and therefore has no credibility. All of his analysis it worthless as he cannot help himself and cannot be fair. I compare it to a person with an addiction - its sad to watch but sometimes there is not much you can do about it until the person admits they have a problem and is wiling to get help. Alll we can do is support him and and be there for him when he decides he wants to tackle his issues.

So just have a chuckle everytime you see his post and maybe a little compassion for the poor guy. And also be grateful -that we don't have the same sad problem.

You mean that awful team that had to be dismantled ? With that QB with no arm that had to be cut was good enough to beat Calgary... Wow with all the improvements Kelly's Bombers are going to crush Calgary, should win by at least 21 points.
[/quote]
....i think you need to have some smugness wiped off your face blowhard... i'll thank-you to take your crap somewhere else....We don't need this continual barrage of junk on our site ...and if you don't want the same stuff on your site.I would suggest you drop the insulting bull$hit....We don't mind contructive criticizm....but this is getting kind of tiresome and i think the mods should have a good look at it...Your posts are bordering on lunacy.... :thdn:
[/quote]
Don't bother with this guy papa he just has fun with this. He has shown over and over his bias and therefore has no credibility. All of his analysis it worthless as he cannot help himself and cannot be fair. I compare it to a person with an addiction - its sad to watch but sometimes there is not much you can do about it until the person admits they have a problem and is wiling to get help. Alll we can do is support him and and be there for him when he decides he wants to tackle his issues.

So just have a chuckle everytime you see his post and maybe a little compassion for the poor guy. And also be grateful -that we don't have the same sad problem.
[/quote]
Oh and one more thing - if you see anything sharp in his hands (like a pointed stick) best to take it away from him before he hurts himself.

Stop sniffing your finger Doctor Van Helsing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85PcMJ9D8X0

Winnipeg is going to play hard this week, but the Stamps will be in a very bad mood after last week's loss and no Doug Brown + return of Ken-Yon Rambo hurts the Bombers' D a lot. Stamps win, but not in a blowout.

Lions vs. TiCats: Lions win, and it IS a blowout.

Saskatchewan-Toronto: Should be very interesting. Can Andrus handle a rabid Rider D that sacked Buck Pierce 9 times last week? (do your best Ferris Bueller when saying '9 times' :wink:) If this game turns into a defensive struggle, the Riders win. If it turns into a shootout, the Argos are on equal footing. I'll give this one to the Riders.

Just remember to take short breaths and the things you see crawling toward you are not real.
You'll get through this manic episode you poor pathetic creature.

...YA KNOW.....i don't mind a guy like disciplineandpunish....he comes on here and talks football the way it should be....and with facts....hfxtc on the other hand is getting a little over the line with the baloney he spews about OUR coach....I don't think he;d like it very much if we went on to his site and started personal attacks on his coach...for instance...questioning Popps ...??oreintation because of his long hair....That kind of stuff is crap to the highest degree....Talk smash mouth football all you want ...but drop the personal drivel about Kelly...Bringing up his father and his childhood....good gawd hfxtc ...get a grip :oops:

Exactly.

LMAO I havent seen that in sooo long. Damn Farrah Fawcet was hot!