Predictions For Week 2

I like....

Tor
Cgy
Wpg
BC

Well the only prediction I'll make is a BC Lions victory. I don't know if "prediction" is the right word because it's an absolute certainty. The Lions will emerge with a W Friday night yo. Peace.

Im with both of you

My prediction;

Tomorrow is going to be a long and painful day for Eskimo fans.

And the winners are:

Toronto

Calgary

Winnipeg

B.C.

...I predict this:

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Football/CFL/Edmonton/2007/11/14/maciocia_danny250.jpg

lol.

I'm with everyone else.

Toronto
Calgary
Winnipeg
B.C.

I would love to see Calgary drop one but I doubt it will happen.

Here goes..............no drum roll needed:

Hamilton
Calgary
Montreal
BC

Toronto
Edmonton
Montreal
Sask.

...that style, right there, is reminiscent of a poster who once used to frequent here, and hasn't been seen since November...hmmmmm...

http://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Reflexion/U_THIN~1.GIF

That style, right there, is reminiscent of the confidence the Lions need coming into the dome this Friday to stomp the Riders

Yep, it's you all right...welcome back...not...:roll:

One love - CFL - we’re all a family

Haven't learned, have you? Go back to where you came from.

jm02, be nice. Just because I have the word "lion" in my name doesn't mean you automatically have to hate me. Shame on you for your comments just because I predicted a Lions win.

Now back on topic, Lions will own the Riders and make them feel like it's 1990-2006 once again.

Peace.

-LA Lion

Some things never change...again with the "hate" hey? Nope, you've not learned a thing...

there's the famous hate word again....Typical

Big shock, Lions fan voices his opinion and gets shot down. You know what LA Lion, I'm going to have to agree with you. This is the Lions game for the taking, and there is no doubt in my mind they will kick the Riders back to the flatlands.

By the way LA Lion, were you born in Vancouver and moved to LA or have you been in Cali your whole life and just started liking the Lions? Just curious...

Oh brother. :roll:

How's the "identical IP address" thing workin' for you?