Predictions for this weeks games.

O.k everyone,

What are your picks for this weeks schedule?. Here are the games.

Calgary at Winnipeg
Edmonton at Hamilton
Montreal at BC
Toronto at Saskatchewan

Here are my picks. Calgary, Hamilton,BC, and Saskatchewan.

After this week. The Cats could be tied for first !! in the East and the Riders could be undefeated in the West.

I like all four of your picks.

Thanks,Captain.

The only game I care about is the Cat game, ofcourse.

Well you also gotta cheer against the blue team, no?

Ofcourse,

That is a given!! I`m amazed that Sask. has a chance to go 5-0. I think that might be their best start?

Mark it down,--It will be Hamilton, Winnipeg, BC, and the Green Riders.

Blue Team To Leave Green Team Feeling Blue

Calgary
Sorry, Winnipeg...

Edmonton
Edmonton's a bit better team overall, and I'd think that their now great sense of urgency (hello, Coach Smurf) overcomes home field advantage.

BC
Really, this could go either way, but I'll pick the Lions / Als / Lions / Als / ... Lions.

Toronto
The Argos match up well against the league's current "juggernaut". Toronna emerges bloodied but victorious at the end of a tough contest.

Calgary
Hamilton
B.C.
Saskatchewan

Calgary at Winnipeg: Calgary

Winnipeg is doing what they should have done last year, too. S*uck. Kevin Glenn is not a top notch starting CFL QB. He's finally showing that this year.

Edmonton at Hamilton:

Hamilton. We're going to get our first win at home and Casey is going to throw for 3 TD's and over 300 yards.

Montreal at BC:

BC. I don't know why. I just have a feeling. Besides... anytime a team in the East loses I'm happy.

Toronto at Saskatchewan: Toronto.

Please don't hate me! :frowning:

I think that with their QB situation taken care of Jospeh is going to be on his game. Sure, they almost lost to the Eskies but look at the end of the game? Toronto looked pretty darn good. I hate to say it but I think Toronto is going to finish 1st in the East this year... BUT... I honestly believe that Hamilton can finish 2nd. I see Winnipeg finishing last in the league and I really do feel that Hamilton is going to improve, gel together and kick the Als butts.

I have been wrong before... just ask the wonderful peopel at Pro-Line - lol. So remember... these are my musings and nothing more!

Cheers

It's not just home field advantage Edmonton has to overcome.

They also have to contend with a short week of 4 days off, while Hamilton comes off an 8 day rest and preparation period.

Furthermore, this will be Edmonton's 2nd consecutive road game while living at Mac for the week.

Hamilton will win.

I'm waiting for Beetlejuice to start the "predict the score" thread. How about it Beet? It's yours.

I think you should stop your drinking now, because it is affecting your Brain.
I will tell you now that Hamilton will NOT win this game.
Oh sure - they might be in it, with Lumsden back, but there are 3 reasons why:

1. our Coaching - still not convinced.
  2. our Defense was porous, & it will continue to be that way. Edmonton Q/B will have a field day.
  3. we still don’t KNOW how to win.
:cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy:

But I like that affect.

I will tell you now that Hamilton will NOT win this game. Oh sure - they might be in it, with Lumsden back, but there are 3 reasons why: 1) our Coaching - still not convinced. [b]2) our Defense was porous[/b], & it will continue to be that way. Edmonton Q/B will have a field day. 3) we still don't KNOW how to win. :cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy:
The highlighted portion is my only real concern.

Don’t discount the win against the Argos, especially with it being at the Rogers Centre.

I think the Cats will win!! Hamilton has a lot to prove this week. Firstly, they have to win at home( winless so far). They have had a week of preparation. Printers is due for a big game( Im sure hes tired of all this no td throws yet, talk) The defense should have a big chip on their shoulder and play their best game. All this, in my opinion equals a Ticats win!!

Where is Beetlejuice? Time to start your prediction thread :smiley:

Calgary at Winnipeg Edmonton at Hamilton Montreal at BC Toronto at Saskatchewan
Calgary, Edmonton, BC, Sask

Calgary (but I have a strong feeling Winnipeg takes this one)
Hamilton
Montreal
Sask

Winnipeg
Edmonton
BC
Toronto

For 3 out of the 4 games, the outcome is difficult to predict and the results will, I suspect, be indicative of how the remainder of the season will go for all the teams involved.

Wpg has committed the first error...to expose doubt of Glenn (by the coaching staff) and say they will start Dinwiddie. There's no Stegall to go to and Barrin has gone down for the count, so its Calgary (even if I secretly dislike the Stamps)
Edmonton isn't a bad team, but by no means are they League Leaders either. They're away from home on hotel food and housing, and might be a bit "down" from that. Hmilton is going to be "bouyed" with the return of Jesse and an eight day break. Don't look for any blowout, but the Cats should be able to come away with a win here.

BC is a dynamite team, and they are really pumping the guys's collective phsyche with the death of Bob Ackles.
Montreal looks better than they are. BC by 7.

Riders aren't as good as their stats would show them (witness the run the Cats put on them), but neither are the Argo's showing us much beyond a comparator to the Hoover machines, and playing in the comforting surround of a sold out Mosaic Stadium, the Green Team will consult their notes on KJ and hand the Blues their heads...losing Kevin Eiben is a real "hit" to the Argonauts, very difficult to replace...

Lifter

My picks are:

Calgary
BC
Edmonton
Toronto

Yep the Argos are starting to put it together. Rae will go crazy hitting wide open receivers. BC will sack Calvilo 5 times and the Bombers defense is as bad as the Cats.