predictions for the season

11-7 for hamilton 2nd in the est
Team will take till Labour day to Get real good but roll off 5 wins including Labour day .

WK
1 L
2 W
3 BYE
4 L
5 W
6 W
7 L
8 L
1st part of the season 3-4
9 BYE
10 W Labour day Start of 5 game win Streak
11 W
12 W
13 W
14 W
15 L
16 L
17 W
18 L
19 W
20 W

11 W-7 L 2nd in the East .

My prediction:

Robofan209 AKA Onknight will abandon the Ticats yet again.

:thup: :thup: :thup:

Funny how this thread suddenly died...

no one wants to actually make a prediction. It's just for fun. Post some numbers and we will see who is closest after the game. Fabulous prizes, trips, cars to be won! :wink:

Looks like a Western domination of the CFL this year. Probably a West crossover and two west team in the GC.

Different predictions comes out varies on different aspect in life. If you think you’re a futurist and different predictions was there, none of it can give you guarantee. Don’t forget to those things that are more valuable especially the life of every mankind. You can get an installment loan for the new invention you want.

Beam me up, Scotty.

I'm thinkin' 6 & 12. After watching the rest of the teams this is a realistic estimate. Hope I'm wrong but I don't see this team as a contender this season. Too much inexperience.

I predict the Ticats will win some games this year. :wink:

If the Tiger-Cats win two games before Labor Day they are doing good and after Labor Day I predict 4-5 wins probably finish around 12 to 14 points on the season and maybe around third in the East, lots of if's still with the O-Line, QB and so on but it's a young team that's gaining experience each game,the defence is good but needs some work on the rush and QB sacks, I agree with Austin a forced pass or play on the QB can be just as good as a sack but we need more of the forced rush on the QB.