Fri Sep 16 Edmonton @ Hamilton, 07:30 PM
Sun Sep 25 Calgary @ Hamilton (In Moncton), 01:00 PM
Sat Oct 01 Hamilton @ Toronto, 7:00 PM
Fri Oct 07 Winnipeg @ Hamilton , 7:30 PM
Sun Oct 16 Hamilton @ Montreal , 01:00 PM L
Sat Oct 22 B.C. @ Hamilton, 7:00 PM
Sat Oct 29 Hamilton @ Saskatchewan, 3:00 PM L
Thu Nov 03 Hamilton @ Toronto, 07:30 PM

I think it 'wouldn't be surprising to see the Tiger-Cats can win 7 of their 8 remaining games! I think the toughest games will be Calgary, Montreal and Saskatchewan the way coach Miller has those guys playing.

I'll say we go 6-2 the rest of the way, finishing with a 11-7 record.

I would take 6 and 2 in a heartbeat.
I think the Cats are capable of that.

I agreed they can, but do they want to is the big question. I guess it depends on who shows up each game Team A (Labour day) or Team B (9/11) team. My belief being the pessimistic Ba$#@$$% I am, 4 and 4 actually I even think there is a possibility of worse.

3-5 or 4-4 Hopefully I'm wrong but they sure were hard to watch yesterday....

8) Look, this team can not win a big game on the road when it really matters, especially in Montreal.
  If the Cats finish in 3rd place and have to play on the road for the semi final game, forget it !!

Especially if that game just happens to be in Montreal.

If they don't make the Eastern Final this year, then it is in reality, another wasted year !!   <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

No playoff game in Hamilton is even worse than the past 2 years !!!

Yes, and there is also the possibility that the 4th place team in the West will have a better record than the 3rd place team in the east (us) thus we don't even make the playoffs.

There is also a chance that the Ti-Cats catch both Winnipeg and Montreal. Seeing as the Cats are only one back of the Als and two back of the Bombers, they could easily make up that ground, especially on Winnipeg. The Bombers have a killer schedule the rest of way (at Montreal, at Toronto, vs. Montreal, at Hamilton, at Edmonton, vs. Montreal, vs. Toronto, at Calgary) and could easily go 1-7 or 2-6 the rest of the way. Hamilton could catch them and secure second place. How about a little optimism instead of the typical doom and gloom following a loss?

Buck looked a wee bit woobly after that big hit yesterday. Staggerville is reachable. Montreal has five starters in the IR. They are still the team to beat in the East. We'll make the play-offs. After that it will be up to the coaches to put some magic together. This year seven out of eight teams could win the big prize.

5-3
Argos both times, Montreal in Montreal it has to happen sometime, Winnepeg at home and Edmonton this coming Friday.
If we happen to lose against Montreal we might take one of Calgary, Saskatchewan or B.C. This is a crazy year except for the Argos and that might even change if Jyles gets better down the stretch all teams have vulnerabilities in my opinion.

5-3 for me too.
WPG is in meltdown mode and will be put out of the playoffs by a crossover team.
The Cats will have to go to MTL for the EDF.
They will finally get that monkey off of their backs, and advance to the Grey Cup.

Grey Cup. Keep Dreaming

We will be lucky if we can make the playoffs. BC is coming on, Sask is coming on and Toronto can only get better. If we play like we did in Montreal this weekend it will be very difficult to make the playoffs.

I can see us winning two more home games (the Calgary is a home game but it is played in Moncton so I don't consider it a home game). On the road we should win at least two games (1-4 so far this season on the road) so we end up 9-9 and third in the east.

Grey Cup??? Not this year.

Brox

Now as much as I would love this, if Winnipeg ONLY beats Toronto in their two final meetings and goes 2-6 that means the for the crossover to happen B.C. has to go 6-2 and Sask. 7-1 in their final games. T'aint gonna happen, my friend.

I think we will end up second in the East and end up hosting the Bombers in the EDSF.

I think the Bombers are falling apart at the seams.

I say this for every sport, all you gotta do is get into the dance then let the nature of sports take its course. Anyone can win the Grey Cup this year (beside the Blew Guys :lol: ) and I believe we still have a very good shot at winning it.

We have a pretty good schedule from now on, no travelling involved except the one game in Saskatchewan. Montreal on the road is not really a long trip and Toronto next door.

Agreed. But, the end of October in Regina can be real ugly and there's that "home game" in Moncton where being "at home" will be of no advantage.

We have 3 home games and 6 road games left, how is that good?

Excuse me, 5 road games left.

No, you were right the first time. Yes, Moncton is a "home game," but it's not a home game.

Off topic a bit, this is why I was so angry about the Argo-Labour Day thing. The reason was that the Argos couldn't only play three games at home to start the year, because it wouldn't have been fair. Yet, it was OK for Hamilton to only play three games at Ivor Wynne to end the year. Where was the care for competitive balance in that instance? Anyway, no need to reply, I just wanted to state this point again.

Anyway, if you look at Hamilton's schedule it is very possible to see them go 7-1 over their last eight games. Is that likely? No, probably not. But it is possible. The only game that the Cats will be decided underdogs is when they head to Montreal. Other than that, they could easily win the rest. In Regina and Moncton won't be easy, but the two games in TO should be wins, and they get Edmonton, BC and Winnipeg here. I could see them going 7-1. Am I being optimistic? Sure, but why be a pessimist when the opposite is much more fun.

Oh,oh!

Pierce and concussions.

Hope he's ok.

If he's unable to play, that could mean a significant change in the East standings the rest of the way.

[url=http://www.thespec.com/sports/article/593137--bombers-pivot-pierce-makes-a-visit-to-the-doctor]http://www.thespec.com/sports/article/5 ... the-doctor[/url]

There is also a chance that the Ti-Cats catch both Winnipeg and Montreal. Seeing as the Cats are only one back of the Als and two back of the Bombers, they could easily make up that ground, especially on Winnipeg. The Bombers have a killer schedule the rest of way (at Montreal, at Toronto, vs. Montreal, at Hamilton, at Edmonton, vs. Montreal, vs. Toronto, at Calgary) and could easily go 1-7 or 2-6 the rest of the way. Hamilton could catch them and secure second place. How about a little optimism instead of the typical doom and gloom following a loss?

:thup: :thup: