Winnipeg
Hamilton
Toronto

WEST

Calgary
Edmonton
BC
Saskatchewan

For the record, Mrs MadJack predicts the west exactly the same, but her Eastern prediction is as follows:

Montreal
Toronto
Winnipeg
Hamilton

Here are mine:
Montreal 11-7
Toronto 8-10
Winnipeg 6-12
Hamilton 6-12
Sub-totals 31-41

Calgary 12-6
Edmonton 12-6
BC 10-8
Sask 7-11
Sub-totals 41-31

Totals 72-72

I definitely hope to be wrong with regards to Hamilton but, I think, it will be a long season; yes, 18 games like other teams, but it seems longer when you loose more than you win,particularly for many years. I am not impressed with their draft choices of the past 4 to 5 years; name me an all-star amongst the drafted players. When you compare with my team, the Als, the past years have produce the Josh Bourke, the Jeff Parrett, the Shea Emry,-number 1 choice for the Als last year and he will start as MLB this season-the Danny Desriveaux, the Eric Deslauriers,the Etienne Boulay. 3 non-import rookies are on the 46 players active roster.

Good season to all the CFL fans.

Richard

Note: Toronto,Montreal,Edmonton and BC will win this week.

My predictions are:

WEST:

Calgary
Edmonton
BC
Saskatchewan (crossover)

EAST:
Montreal
Toronto
Winnipeg
Hamilton

Edmonton has a decent coach, even though he is only a rookie- but only in the sense that its his first shot at being the head guy-- the dumbest move the Riders made was not promoting him to be our head coach, and it will show this year. The Riders are still good enough to be ahead of Winnipeg and Hamilton to take the crossover spot. Until LeFors shows me he can start and win in this league, it going to be a long year in Winnipeg. Their only saving grace is the Cats will be worse than they are, I really havent seen anything to believe that Hamilton will be better this year.

west

Edmonton - key additions, good coaching, and ricky ray will bring this team to the top of the league
Calgary - defending champs, core still in place, will be strong and fight with edm for the #1 spot
BC - lost some big contributors but wally will find a way to keep this team competitive
Saskatchewan - again lost some big guys and outlook isnt great, but if a qb steps up and leads this team they could be a big surprise

east

Montreal - always consistent, calvillo will run an efficient offense and montreal will be the class of the east
Winnipeg - too many new players to compete with the big boys (for now) at #2 because they have more talent than ham n tor.
Hamilton - still a lot of question marks, lacking depth and experience. however this is some talent here
Toronto - joseph will need to be pretty good for this team to make the playoffs, and i dont think he will be

Haven't we had like 100 of these already?

After years of optimism going into the season, this might be just what Hamilton needs, low expectations.